Friends and Losers: Jan 18-24, 2010

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • Yep, I like them. They make awesome mini pizzas or tuna melts under the broiler.
  • Thanks, Katie. I'll pick some up next time I need some bread.
  • Well it's day three of snow and I have not been out of the house since I arrived Friday evening. This really gets old. I did sneak a couple of sips of my son's hot chocolate...and had a couple of pieces of pizza Friday night. So hard not to eat when it's cold and snowing. I didn't completely fall off the wagon though, still plenty of veggies and other good for me stuff. I'll be glad when the snow stops and it warms up a little. I may just skip weighing until Wed
  • Hi all! I just found this website today when I was searching for information about Wendy Chant's "Crack the Fat-Loss Code" plan that I want to start tomorrow if possible.
    I really could use this group to keep me motivated on my weight loss journey. I've tried it all but between health problems and now my oldest son just got engaged and they want to get married THIS SEPTEMBER!
    I would appreciate any advice, help, and encouragement that you gals have to offer. Looks like a wonderful forum!!
  • Hi Weddingmom,
    You have come to the right place. I just started at the end of December and this site and every one in the Friends and Losers area have helped alot. There is plenty of knowledge and support to get you going and help you through. Sounds like you have a wedding to help plan as well. That's awesome! Sometimes it's best not to have too long of a time frame to plan a wedding. It means the bride has less time to change her mind. ha ha