3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > General Diet Plans and Questions > LA Weight Loss

Friends and Losers Jan 4-10

Old 01-08-2010, 05:40 PM   #76
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Katie.......sooo excited for you Change is good. You have been wanting to do this for a long time now....I am glad you decided to go for it

Wendy....you have come to the right place. We are here to support you w/ WL, but even more important, we are your friends, and we have missed you

I just love it when I get on here and see KrispieD posting WTG on the workouts today. I, too, am proud to report that I did the Shred. I thougth about doing Bob's bootcamp too........but then thought again...ha!

Jillian is a rockstar. Talk about being consistent and truly making the lifestyle change!!!!

Happy Birthday, MJ

And Kim and JM.......man, it's like that reunion we always talked about. I think I even saw Joni posting the other day.

And big hellos to everyone else that I failed to mention here.............just a busy girl today

Keep working hard everyone
XOXO

Official Ticker:

10/14/2013----game ON! 213
Weekly Losses with Official WI day on Mon:
Week 1 Oct 21: WI 210.4 Loss: 2.6 lbs.
Week 2 Oct 31: WI 209.4 Loss: 1.0 lbs.
Week 3 Nov 4: WI 208.8 Loss: 0.6 lbs. WW
Week 4 Nov 11: WI 208.2 Loss: 0.6 lbs.
Week 5 Nov 18: WI 203.2 Loss: 5 lbs
Week 6 Nov 25: WI
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:00 AM   #77
Back in the saddle!

Height: 5'8"

Default Third time's a charm?

Wow, imagine my surprise when logging on here after 2 years and seeing some of the same wonderful ladies here for support!

Some of you may remember me from a couple years ago. I joined in 2006 and lost 100 lbs on LAWL (fast!). Suffered a miscarriage and some really tough depression, and gained most of it back.

Tried again in 2008 (not going to a center) and lost 20 lbs, then just up and quit.

So here I am, starting over. I'm officially a statistic -- gained all of it back +10. This WILL be the time I am successful. No centers around here, so it's just me ... and all of you ... to support. I'm going to start with following the Red+ plan (old version ... lots of protein), and exercise (starting with elliptical), and see how that works.

My official start date is Monday, 1/11. I am going to spend this weekend planning menus, shopping, and getting ready for the kick-off. And I do plan to have my "last meal." I will update my ticker and goals Monday evening when I do my official weigh in.

Since I was last on here, I have moved closer to family (12 hrs closer!), and am excited to get started.

Katie, Wendy, Sy, Nicole, KrispieD and JM!!! Lots of us back into it ... we CAN do this! To all of the others I am now meeting, nice to meet you ... looking forward to supporting each other through this.

Erin
green0923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:04 PM   #78
Amy

Hey guys! Just saying hey!!

Lots of old faces coming back! Let's get these pages back up to double digits!!
Old 01-10-2010, 09:49 AM   #79

I noticed some of you talking about the eodd diet. I did this 40 yr. ago when my dr. yelled at me for gaining too much weight in pregnancy. I didn't gain the last 4 mo. and went into delivery at 145lb. I never did it again since dr. after that didn't stress weight so much and I have 10 kids. I would be interested in a thread on this.
1 Thess. 4:16-17
carolr3639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:14 PM   #80

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

OH my goodness all the oldies are coming back out! Wonderful to see everybody. Man I missed you guys!!! Hope everybody has an amazing week!!
Old 01-10-2010, 08:43 PM   #81
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Hey Erin-welcome back!

I've had a rough couple of days-Josie got head lice and it kinda overwhelmed me at first-but i've got a handle on it now and much less stressed about it. However-I fell off plan the last few days-but am back on it tomorrow. The one thing about this diet is that it does require some planning and I just couple wrap my brain around both things at once. Oh yeah-and after 2 days of forcing a 3 yr old to sit still for hours a day while I combed out her hair led to a much needed (several) glasses of wine Friday nite.

This would have completely derailed me a few months ago-but I'm looking forward to a fresh start tomorrow. If the days starts out right-it's soooo much easier.

Hopefully I didn't do to much damage to the weight loss I had going-but I'll wait till Thurs or Sat for my weigh in.
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.