Old 01-05-2010, 09:01 AM   #16  
Kim - IP 9/10

Height: 5'4"

Arkantana - It probably IS plan 2 - They did away with the colors and started numbered plans, and they weren't comparable because the serivng sizes changed. I don't have any info on the numbered plans, but if you do a search of this forum, I think someone posted a pretty comprehensive list last year.

Sy - here in Albany we don't get as much of the lake effect snow as you do - my nephew used to live in Liverpool, I've heard the stories!

Joni - I have been on a New Year's cleanup kick too! I think it is because I have been watching "Hoarders" on A&E - that just compels me to pick up my stuff!

OK, Day 2 of TO (LOL - the Kim's are TO-ing at the same time - just like the old days!)
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:15 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

Congrats on the Kim's for doing takeoff's. I am going to do one next monday. I ate very well yesterday but did not get any exercise so I am bummed about that. I printed off the info on the C25K but I think I will down load the program to my husbands Ipod too. My 11 year old wants to start running too so I think he is going to go with me to the track. That should keep me motivated.

Sounds like everyone has a new years plan we just have to keep up with it.
sweetandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:35 AM   #18  
Yoga-addict

Height: 5'2''

Arkantana-Your BMI is pretty close to mine so I would think you need Plan-2 (without lites) or Plan-1(with lites).But you are wayyyy taller....so i would say Plan-2 with lites or Plan-3 without lites.

You can try the plan-3 (without lites) first then move on to Plan-2(without lites) if that is not working. Also refer to the Rapid Results thread by "riylee" for 1st 20 lbs...it helps lose quicker. Portion sizes are also given in the thread.

Plan 3- without lites

3 P, 2S,3V,2D,2 Fr, 1Fat

Plan 2- without lites

3P,2S,2V,1D,2Fr,1 Fat
mj2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:35 AM   #19  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Katie-didn't realize you were trying EODD! How's it going for you so far? I did burn day yesterday and was having a hard time in the afternoon-I was so hungry I went ahead and had dinner at 4:30 .. . . .stuck to plan though, so oh well! The only bad thing so far is that I'm already a little sick of apples. I have to eat so many . . . .

Hey Sy-I remember you too! Congrats on getting back into it-there's a lot of that going on around here.

Something I'm trying now is to not let my diet (healthy or not) rule my life. If I can be 100% on my plan and be happy-wonderful. But if being 100% means I'm getting obsessive or avoiding social events-then it's not good. Does that make sense? On the same token-eating everything in site and letting my addiction rule me isn't good either. I just want to find a balance.
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:52 AM   #20  

Height: 5'6

Hi everyone! I am back to work today and back home although it's only home for the next 6 weeks till we move into the new house! Yay! It's really coming along...it's fun to go visit the lot each week and see what has been done...some weeks it's nothing, others I can;'t believe how much got done lol.

I have several New Year's resolutions. As of right now not many people know about them...I want to see how I do and how it works before I announce to the world...but they are all good things! One of course being lose weight (like every year!) but it's a new way. The Clean Eating diet plan! It will take some planning but seems like the most healthy reasonable plan ever! And FH is actually on board with this one and can't wait for me to make all the recipes i got from the cookbook I bought along with the Clean Eating diet book So this weekend is a purge the kitchen, stock up on new groceries weekend!

Had a great Christmas with family...some highlight gifts...tons of gifts and gift certificates for our new house...the Jenny McCarthy Your Shape Wii workout game and tickets to a Habs vs Bruins hockey game in Montreal!

Hope everyone else's holidays were fabulous!
Kristinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:33 PM   #21  

Hi JulieMarie. I love your adoption story. Josie is beautiful. Contrats!!

Day 2, and I'm hungry. I'm not giving in, so far so good.

Last edited by SyracuseNY; 01-05-2010 at 12:34 PM.
SyracuseNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:58 PM   #22  
Kim - IP 9/10

I think I just saw a 5 foot tall loaf of bread walk past my office door, and I want to eat it.

Day 2 of TO might be getting to me.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:11 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

hmmm. Kim I think TO might have got you. Hold on you are almost done with it!!!
sweetandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 04:17 PM   #24  
Rux
Rux

S/C/G: 157.2/151/127(2008) 139/127

Hey everyone,

I am back on the plan. I lost 30lbs on the plan in 2008, and since X-mas 2008 to this one I gained back 10lbs, so my New year resolution is to start back on the plan and I am on my day 1 of the plan #2 with no lites. Take off is worst for me, but is done and over with. So, here I am and I will need your help. I am 139lbs and would like to be 127 again.
Thank you.
Rux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:21 PM   #25  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimphin View Post
I think I just saw a 5 foot tall loaf of bread walk past my office door, and I want to eat it.

Day 2 of TO might be getting to me.
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:23 PM   #26  
Let's try this again . .

Hang in there Kim! Man I always hated TO.
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:24 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Kim, I can't look away from that Hoarders show. It does make it easier to decide to just get rid of stuff though.

Kristin, How exciting that your house is almost ready. I always enjoy doing little projects around the house.

I am back on plan, after a few slip ups over the last few days. I have to stop expecting that I'm always going to be perfect, since I won't. I just have to be closer to it to get the pounds that have crept back on to get beaten back off. Why is it that they sneak on without me really even noticing but never drop off the same way?
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:48 PM   #28  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hello all, just thought i'd pop in last minute tonight and say hi. today has been hellish with the kids. thankfully, it's bedtime for me.

hope everyone is having a great start to the week and new year.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:07 AM   #29  
LAWL Salt Police

Helllllloooooo Ladies... !

Drive by hello here to wish you all a belated Happy Holidays and a brave New Year!

Lots of stuff going on in my world right now and not all of it good.. That said, I'm keeping most of the weight off and still hitting the gym.

I'll try to say hi more often.. I know I say that every time I log on..

Hope you are all doing well. Talk to you soon!

For now, be one with your POP!!!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:18 AM   #30  
Kim - IP 9/10

Well, I survived! Haven't weighed in yet, though, so we will see what's up with that later. Yesterday was a little tough, but I think it was mostly due to work stress, Once I got home I was fine.

I wanted to download the C25K app for my ipod touch yesterday, but I think I f'd up my home computer by upgrading to iTunes 9. Can I take a moment to say how much I hate iTunes? I HATE ITUNES! Arrrgh. I did not have the patience to fix it yesterday. I will now have to uninstall it and start over. Or buy a new computer, which might me easier. %^%&^%.

So, I have decided that I don't need to have the app and will just start the program on my own, the old-fashioned way. That starts tonight. Wish me luck!