Best water bottle?

• It may be a silly question, but I am in the market for a new water bottle, and I'm just wondering which is one you ladies like the best. I really want one of those aluminum ones that are all the craze, but I hear some of them make the water taste metallic like. So what do you girls use and recommend?
  • I love all stainless steel. Kleen Canteen is good, but I also found some very affordable stainless steel bottles at Walgreens! I got a 20 oz. bottle for $3 that is perfect for the gym.
  • i like the way the stainless ones look and feel, but the best water bottle for me are the H2O on the go Jr's that kind of look like water cooler containers. They hold 32 oz. each and help keep me on track for my 3 liters of water a day goal. I keep one in the fridge, one in the freezer (leave the cap open and some room for expansion & it'll freeze w/out an issue) and one on the desk. I rotate them out until i finish the frozen one, and they all freeze over night.
  • I fancy camelbak waterbottles! We use the camelbak water backpack thingies for biking and hiking and I love it so my SO got me a waterbottle for xmas. I really just like the mouthpeices! lol It comes in steel and plastic.

http://totallyher.com/images/2008/10...ak-bottles.jpg