LA "Brick and Mortar" locations

• Are there any actual centers left? This seem to be the most closely-guarded secret on the internet. I can't find a reference to a real center anywhere. The LAWL website's email address for contacts does not work. Yet, if you punch in your zip code, you will be sent straight to "LA to Your Door." Who owns and operates that business? Who manufactures the bars and other LAWL items? Is this a company attempting to go the Nutrisystem route, from brick-and-mortar to at-home only?

If anyone knows the answers to my questions, please share.
  • There are still brick and mortars, they are owned separately by franchise owners. They are in the midwest, Iowa, Illinois, for sure. Also Oklahoma I believe. And many other states I'm sure. The reason you get sent to LA to your Door is because when you put your zip code in, there are no centers near you, so they forward to LA to your Door.
  • i'm in South Dakota and there's one in my city.
  • The Corporate headquarters for LAWL/Pure WL was in Horsham, pa. The headquarters for LAtoyourdoor is also in Horsham, PA. In fact, it is the same address! Does that give you any answers????

Anyhow, good luck to you!!