Nsv!

• Hi everyone,

I had a big NSV today and I just wanted to share. Today at work, we had a really important meeting. The regional president was coming to visit, and our manager went WAY overboard because she was so nervous/excited about him coming. So, she ordered 3 GIANT trays of pastries for our office of 20 people. Needless to say, even after everyone else had some (I didn't eat any at the meeting) there was still a TON of it left over.

She left all three trays on the lunchroom table... muffins, cookies, cinnamon buns, scones - anything you could imagine. And I ate lunch in that room, all by myself, with nothing to look at but those pastries for a half hour.

I didn't eat a single bite of them. I just knew the guilt of eating one would bum me out, and the heaviness and sweetness of them would just make me feel gross.

6 months ago, I would have never been able to do that.

However, I will confess... I stole some of the fruit that was being used as garnish
  • Hey, good job! That is like a huge deal, really. I went on a little bender last week at work with some silly halloween candy, so I can just imagine what I would have done in that situation.

You're tough!
  • That is fantastic!
  • Thats terrific. Way to go girl...