Is there a forum for "clean eating" or Tosca Reno style?

• I know she has a forum over on her site, I have been going there, but I like this community here (have mostly been a lurker).

My dr. and my trainer recommended this to me, so I have been following it for a few weeks. I love it, its very simple for me, sorta mixing whole foods with . . .. I'm not sure?

Anyway, Just wondering if anybody else here is doing this,

Kat
  • I don't believe there is a clean eating forum per se, but the Whole Foods Forum is probably about right. I think most clean eating questions or discussions would get good discussion there. If you wanted to talk about specifics to a structured program in her book, I'd start a "Clean Eating/Tosca Reno" thread within the Whole Foods Forum.
  • Where is the whole foods forum? I can't find it!
  • It is near the bottom under the Food section
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/whol...lifestyle-209/
  • I've been following the Eat-Clean Diet for almost 18 months and absolutely love it! If you have any questions, definitely just ask and the whole foods forum is probably the best place to chat.
    I'm also a member at the ECD forum at toscareno.com and I probably spend more time there than here. It's great because it's program specific and everyone there is following the same regimen, they're very supportive just like here too! I'm fairly new to 3fc, just sort of spreading what I've learned over the past couple of years. I would link to my story but haven't posted enough yet. It's under the Success Stories-Goal Forum, under "Goal Reached".
    Good luck with the program, it is a great one to follow, I never feel like I'm deprived of any food (I ate Crème Brule yesterday...tofu crème Brule that is!) and am eating every 2-3 hours. I would suggest picking up one of her books or at least a cookbook to help you get started and teach you the basics!
    All the best!