Old 10-13-2009, 09:44 PM   #16  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Oh, Barbara, Barbara.....I will be waiting on pins and needles to hear how DD's appt went. I would be sooo nervous too....but now is one of those times you have to have faith. I don't know how religious you are or are not, but faith can come in many shpaes and forms, and it is there to hold you up at times like this. Also, Ambien is a mother's best friend....get some of that stuff........sleep is so important to sanity. I have never taken it, but my girlfriend who is fighting melanoma right now uses it and LOVES it. Hang in there, and keep us posted as you can We will all be thinking of you and holding our breath, and crossing our fingers for good news
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:39 AM   #17  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

morning all. workout is done. and i'm sitting having some coffee and a luna bar.

barbara--my heart goes out to you, and i'm praying for your daughter and hope that they find some answer for her. big huge hugs to you!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:43 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

Barbara- I think with all the hippa regulations and health care crisis that some Doctors office policy is that the Doctor has to give the test results even if nothing is wrong. So I am hoping that is the case with your DD that the MRI showed nothing and they can figure out what is wrong so she can get better.

Hope everyone is doing well. It is raining again today so it is dreary. My day started off horribly with when I emptyed the trash the bag broke, got to my van and there was a horrible smell (kids left an egg salad sandwhich in there over night) got delayed by 2 wrecks and finally when I got to work my umbrella broke so I was soaked by the time I got to the door. I am thinking it was a sign that I should have stayed in bed. Oh- well I am here and the day can only get better.
sweetandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:54 AM   #19  
Joan

S/C/G: 180/169/155

Height: 5"8

Barbara- I will be thinking of you. The worst part is sitting around waiting for news from a doctor. I will say a prayer for you and your family today.

I can't believe I even made it to work today. We got so much snow and the driving conditions are awful. I saw so many crashes. I dont like this time of year. Now I am sitting and having a coffee before I begin work.

Kristin- I found you on FB, thank goodness it says Halifax or how would I find you.lol

Well its going to be a busy week. I just had a girl quit and give no notice at all so I am interviewing all week. I sure hope I find an awesome employee!!

Have a great day everyone!

Joan
Hoochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:20 AM   #20  

Height: 5'6

Joan - Snow already huh? Gross! I swear I saw some flurries yesterday mixed with rain but I refuse to accept it! I am some glad I had the car starter added to my new car this past spring now though! I hate getting into a cold frosty car.

Well, I am heading out tonight for a concert. My cousins are opening for Flogging Molly (maybe someone has heard of them cause I haven't) so I am excited to see them again despite only a coupel hours of sleep last night lol. Oh well, i took a vacation day tommorrow so can sleep in then I go to the salon for a much needed hair appt!

I am officially putting away my scale till November, my plan is to weigh and measure once a month..I am nervous..I could do a lot of damage in a month if I don't have that scale to keep me honest!
Kristinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:43 AM   #21  
WonderWoman

amym--what a start to your day! dang girl...I totally would've just called it a day after the egg sandwich incident. yuck! hope your day gets better!

joan- we've gotten a bit of snow too, but nothing like the western part of the state. its suppose to be in the 50s in a few days.

kristin- yes i've heard of Flogging Molly! jealous you get to see them! have a good time!
Old 10-14-2009, 12:00 PM   #22  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Barbara- Just wanted to say that I am thinking about you and DD today.

Amy- That really sucks! I guess "when it rains, it pours", pun intended, haha. Hope your day improves!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:31 PM   #23  
Alannah

S/C/G: 260/231/140

Height: 5'3"

Hey there!

Here today we finally have some sun. It seems like lately we get maybe an hour of it and then it clouds over and rains again. We had the flurries here yesterday mixed with the rain. Not looking forward to winter one bit.

Today I went out and got myself a coffeemaker. Now I know that sounds weird - 37 and never had one before but I didn't drink coffee other than a cup here and there until just in this past year. I still don't have more than a couple of cups a week but at least now if someone comes over I have it. Its just your basic machine..no bells and whistles but I don't need that either. I also got myself a new pair of pants for walking. Gotta love walmart! Can you say cheap? But they look confy and I'll find out cause I'll wear them today when we go for our walk. Just waiting for my neighbour to get home from work later this afternoon.

Joan - got your FB friend request

Barb - I am thinking of you and your daughter - hope all goes well for you both

Amy - what a crappy way to start your day..hope it got better!

I'll be back later..have a great day everybody!

Alannah
equinetcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:24 AM   #24  
WonderWoman

morning all.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:54 AM   #25  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Okay, now I am really starting to worry about Barb's daughter. She did not post yesterday.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:08 AM   #26  
Post-Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo girl View Post
Okay, now I am really starting to worry about Barb's daughter. She did not post yesterday.
I know, me too. I am hoping she is just really busy

I am up 4.2 lbs. I updated my ticker. guess I better get my act together. I am off to shred. I am late today, but not giving up. I am on day3 of my new 30 day committment
XOXO
Old 10-15-2009, 11:17 AM   #27  

Height: 5'6

Thanks for the facebook adds ladies! I am on vacation just for today yet still here I sit contemplating some work homework assignments I need to have done tomorrow. I thought I was done with schoolwork? Blah! The training and development never ends! I need to explain my 2 best personal traits and think of examples of those in action...that's tough...I am only 27! My best traits are still changing! Off for a much needed hair appt this afternoon!
Concert was awesome last night! My cousins rocked it and Flogging Molly was awesome too!
Kristinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 12:12 PM   #28  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Morning Ladies.

Sorry to hear about all the issues with everyone.

Barbara, please give us an update on your DD. I am thinking of the two of you.

Kristin: How is the house hunting going. I have probably missed something on here as I have been MIA, but hope it is going well.

Things for me are so so. This weather change here is going to prove challenging for me. Rainy, dreary, blah, blah = eating, eating, and eating to comfort from the rainy weather. It seems like it has been raining here for 6 weeks.

Last edited by aguerin; 10-15-2009 at 12:12 PM.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:57 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Hi, Thanks for all your support. The doctor had no news. I guess he had news that she does not have hepatitis, since I went and read up on what he said about tattoes and hepatitis C and it is true that many people get that disease from professional tattoe parlors. Who knew. Also she has no brain tumor. We go this afternoon for a CT scan. So we'll see if that turns anything up.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:56 PM   #30  
Post-Master

Thank God for no brain tumors Answers would be good, but glad to hear she doesn't have that! Must go watch excessive amounts of TV now, but had to check in to see how everything went
XOXO