Old 09-21-2009, 04:29 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 198/155/140

Height: 5'9"

Default 5 factor diet

Has anyone read and followed the 5 Factor diet? The author was on QVC this weekend, it sold out and they were taken advance orders and what a coincidence last night I was listening to old Jillian Michaels radio shows and she mentioned how smart he is and how good the program is. So now I'm curious,..

Is there anything different or new with this program? I'm falling for the "meals take 5 ingredients and 5 minutes" line... are the foods really that easy?
ringmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:31 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 246/233/175

Height: 5'8"

Hmmmm... I've never heard of it but it does peak my curiosity!
jefferzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:26 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 157/150.8/130

Height: 5'3"

I know this is kinda old but I thought I would give some info in case you are still considering trying this. My cousin lost a bunch of weight on this program but better than that he looks amazing and has a completely flat stomache and really built muscles now. This is one year later. Just like other diets it's not easy but it does have TONS of excellent options for food. The original book has lots of great ideas and his new one that just came out has great receipes from all around the world. The best part is you end up making great, nutritious food! He has worked with lots of stars from hollywood in keeping in shape. This is the diet I will be following, starting tomorrow. I am kinda nervous because I fell of the wagon a couple of times but my my diet has improved drastically since I read his books!

If you google '5 factor diet' you can get a lot of info and there's even a nutritionist and work out coach on youtube who reviews his books. He was even on Oprah!

Anyways, I'm not trying to advertise him or anything. I was just searching to find anyone else who may be on the same diet plan as me so we could possibly encourage and help each other. Maybe start a thread or something to get ideas and stuff going.

Hope this helps anyone interested in this diet!
5factorgirl is offline   Reply With Quote