Old 09-21-2009, 07:48 AM   #1  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Default Friends and Losers Sept 21-27

Good Monday Morning everyone!!!!

Ann, I read your post from last weeks losers thread, and I have to tell you.....you have the absolute right idea about how to make this plan work. Sure, TO and FF can help you drop a few pounds of water weight, but that IS not the goal anymore. I have been enjoying working out super hard everyday, drinmking (and actually enjoying) my water, and eating a healthy variety of foods......and I have to tell you, this is the best I have felt in years. I am not dropping tons of pounds....but I am amking steady progress, and I am super super excited about that!!! Last week, I kind of slacked a bit in the healthy eatin department, but I did not binge. That is prgress for this girl.

This week, I plan to work harder on choosing healthier foods, and I just know it will happen.

Ok, time to Shred.....how are all of the other Shredders doing? I want details!!!
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:51 AM   #2  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

good morning all. monday again, huh?
i was woke up at 3am to huge thunder/rainstorm. had to get up to shut windows. they're back open this morning since it's only gonna be in the 60s today. i love rainy/gloomy days!

i'm done with my workout. nicole, i've switched over to doing the elliptical and ab/arms. i may switch it up with alternating the Shred in there some days, but for the most part i'm liking my elliptical and ab/arm workouts.

hope everyone has a good start to the week!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:15 AM   #3  

Height: 5'6

Morning everyone! Well i am on the edge of my seat today!
We put an offer in on a house yesterday...however another couple put an offer in too, and as it is a bank sale the bank will receive both offers this morning and hopefully make a decision today! However, they have until Wednesday morning to decide but I hope we hear today either way! Especially since if we get it we only have a few weeks till closing and so much to do before then! Very exciting but nervewracking!

As for the weight loss...I am happy to say I didn't gain this weekend! yay! So I am hoping for a good loss by friday!
Kristinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:29 AM   #4  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Good Morning All.

We had a great trip to Pigeon Forge. I didn't even try to stay on plan, cause you just can't do it on vacation without upsetting everyone else who is with you with the "I can't eat that"

Anyway, time to crack down on this last 10 lbs. At least I hope it is only 10 after this weekend.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:17 AM   #5  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Hello Ladies. Hope you all had a good weekend. We didn't really do much over the weekend. Went for a ride on Saturday and then it rained yesterday. So I caught up on my chores yesterday and took a nap. Which was kind of nice.

Just checking in. Didn't really want anything. I'll be back later. Have a good Monday!!
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:29 AM   #6  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning all!

Nicole- You are doing awesome, and I love that you are more concerned with a lifestyle change than losing lbs as fast as you can. I gotta tell ya, you and Jillian have got me so inspired, I am on the verge of jumping back on the bandwagon.....

Jillian- I love days like that too! Partly because the daycare kids sleep so good when it is cloudy and dark out, LOL. Anyway, can you believe that it is 34 degrees F here right now? I put blankets over all of my tomatoes last night, and turned the sprinklers on to the rest of it to try to keep the garden from freezing. Hopefully it worked!

Krisitin- GL with the house!

Amy- 2 days of eating poorly won't dent you so long as jump back on the wagon today! Glad you had a good time!

Laurie- A lazy weekend sounds blissful!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:45 AM   #7  
Alannah

S/C/G: 260/231/140

Height: 5'3"

I was up early this morning as I had an appointment at a school. I am looking at the possibility of going back to school now that I am off work. I still need to go talk to the employment insurance folks to see if they will help me and such but I started with the school today to get some info and such. It would likely be in human resources if I go back.

At least I am looking at some options. It wouldn't be until at least end of November to start and maybe January.

Thats about all for my news so far today...I'll check in later

Happy Monday!
equinetcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:50 AM   #8  
Joan

S/C/G: 180/169/155

Height: 5"8

Nicole- It sounds like you are really on track with yourself. That is so awesome. You cheered me up this morning.
Kristin- Good luck with the house. Keep us posted.
Amy- yup the last 10 pounds.......

I bought a new scale this weekend since some of us girls in the office are going to have a little competition going. To my surprise...this scale is 5 pounds different from the scale I use at home. Instead of me being 163, I have jumped to 168. I was so depressed when I saw that!!!
Today I have my food binder with me and I am getting back on track with myself as this is ridiculous. I didn't get my shred dvd in the mail yet but I am assuming it will be here today.
Its going to be healthy eating all week long.....
Have a great week everyone!

Joan
Hoochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:47 PM   #9  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Joan: Don't get discouraged with the scale weight. I won't touch a scale outside of my bedroom and having clothes on. LOL I know that is an automatic 5lb add. Keep that in mind and the fact of what you have already eaten for the day.

I plan on weighing in the morning. :sigh: and will start the crack down then. I have to admit that with today's gloomy weather, I want to just eat and eat and eat. But I won't (I hope).
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:00 PM   #10  

Height: 5'6

Alannah, good luck with the school thing. I'm an HR Manager so of course I highly encourage getting into the profession! It's not for everyone, but I love it! (Most days anyway haha)
Kristinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:57 PM   #11  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Katie.....all I can say is, "Brrrr."

Alannah...I think school is a fantastic idea. It is so refreshing to work towards new goals. It's funny how doing positive things for oneself is contagious. WTG!!!!

Joan......all I have to say is, sclaes suck.

Alrighty....have to go eat some lunch...I am getting a headache, so I know it is past time......boo.
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:36 PM   #12  
Yoga-addict

Height: 5'2''

Hi ladies

Hope Monday treating you well.
Myself, I am feeling a bit grumpy and broody...TOM and I haven't lost anything past 2 days.Also...my chocolate craving is at its worst. I had to eat a weight watcher brownie ( 120 cal) on Saturday...couldn't control

Feeling good after the little confession ....otherwise I have been a good girl so far.I managed to watch Bride Wars Saturday night and had a good laugh!

Foxy- I know I said I'll send you that eating out guide....this weekend had been too busy. I'll get there...promise.
mj2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:26 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/180

Height: 5'5

Hey Ladies!

Nicole - Thanks for the encouragement!! I am really feeling this program. I am sticking with it. BTW, I am originally from St Louis!! I have been here in WA for 7 years now. Go Cardinals!!!

Kristin - How exciting about the house. I hope all is well. I have my fingers crossed for ya!

Amy - You probably did better than you thought. You didnt all out binge. At the worse you will probably maintain.

Joan - Been there done that. I went to the Dr this morning and got weighed and there was a difference but I took into account my shoes and clothes....when I got home and weighed with and without, I saw the difference

Allanah - Congrats on your decision to go back to school. Exciting!

MJ - Although it's TOM you appear to have everything under control. That's a victory!!

I "wanted" to binge last night. I went to the store and walked around for 30 minutes; picking up candy, talking myself out of it and then putting it down. I finally settled on popcorn and crystal light. I weighted myself today and I am already down at least 1-2 pounds. So, I will do a final weigh in on Friday or Saturday!
RoyalAthena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:33 PM   #14  
Joan

S/C/G: 180/169/155

Height: 5"8

Yes Nicole---Sclaes suck!!!

haha
Hoochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:47 PM   #15  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Katie Brower Weaver has shredded.