Which meal is your problem meal

• What meal throughout the day gives you the most problems? Why is this meal so difficult? Is there anything you could do to change it?
  • I don't know about which meal gives me the most problems- but around dinnertime I just want to keep eating, even after dinner, I think it's cuz of my old habits of snacking in the evening.
  • Mine is my afternoon snack. After lunch I just want to graze until dinner's finished. I don't, but I WANT to.
  • I find dinner to be the hardest, because it will always be the most important to me...For some reason dinner is a big deal, and I will not be satisfied by just throwing something random together, although I don't mind doing it for lunch. I guess proper shopping and planning is the way around that...
  • Tuesday and Thursday Dinner this semester. I am at school from 2:30pm-8:30pm.

How have fixed it. Found a filling, healthy, nutritional shake I can drink as I run from one class to another, have a quick snack as I run to my next class. I drink water, and even have South Beach Living Tide me Over packets for my water if I need something more filling, since it has protein and fiber in it. Also school helps to distract from eating. I don't have time to think about eating while I am in class. Did okay on Tuesday and am extremely confident about today.

In a perfect world I would have time to have a real meal during my classes, but my classes have to work to.
  • Breakfast is my problem meal. The problem being I don't want to eat breakfast. I am never hungry when I wake up and nothing sounds good. I have been trying to be good and eat something every morning.

It is currently 1:21pm here and I have been shopping and to the gym but I have yet to eat anything. So much for being good. lol
  • Dinner, without a doubt. I think because my husband still wants a more traditional dinner where I would often be happy with a sandwich or something light. I am hoping to move into more clean eating and maybe just making him adjust to how I want to eat. He often eats out at lunch and could easily lose 30 lbs himself.
  • breakfast is mine. i usually dont feel like eating it.. i usually eat lunch and dinner pretty late..
  • I'd say depending on the time of year, like during the school semester dinner is hardest for me because I'm in school/working most of the day, by 5pm,6 I'm HUNGRY, and I tend to overeat.
    During summer/school breaks, it's lunch time because I am home all day, doing nothing.
    Sounds kind of weird, but hey *shrugs*
  • My problem time is about 3:30 to about 7. I do relatively OK. Usually when I binge, it is during this time frame.
  • Lunch on my days off is hardest. Because I don't want to put in the effort of cooking for lunch, but I don't really like simple lunch fixes like sandwich or salad. I always want to eat out for lunch which is a problem for my weight loss and my wallet. When I'm at work it's no prob though because I'm stuck with what I pack.
  • not so much a meal, but night time is the worst for me. from dinner til bed all i want to do is snack.