Default Friends and Losers August 17-23

Good Morning my peeps
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 08:42 AM   #2  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

I just went to WI after my first full week of being OP and working out, and wouldn't ya know it.....my sclae died. ugh
Old 08-17-2009, 09:10 AM   #3  

Height: 5'6

Doh! That sucks.

We had a cornboil with the neighbors last night. I did okay...I mean how bad can corn on the cob be? Had a few beers though...but then went for a walk. WHich is good cause often when I go off plan it's like what is the point of exercising, if I'm gonna be bad might as well be real bad!! Trying to get out of that mentality.

Supposed to be going for a walk again tonight, it's been so hot here that we gotta make the walks a little later, but I will not complain, I LOVE the heat! It's like summer just started here after it rained for most of July LOL
Kristinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:23 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

Mornin'!
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:15 AM   #5  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hello all! day 29 of 30 done...you know what that means? tomorrow is day 30!!! holy sh!t, i am so proud of myself.
and yesterday morning, i asked my DH if he wanted to workout with me and he took me up on my offer (normally i like to workout alone.) and he did level 2 with me. i was gonna do level 3, but i didn't want him to pass out on me. he did great and almost kept up with me, but not quite. he said that he was proud of me for keeping up with this workout for the whole 30 days non-stop, but after doing it once with me..he was REALLY REALLY FREAKIN' PROUD of me. he said it was pretty dang hard. and maybe even harder than army PT because of the constant switch up between, strength, cardio and abs.
hearing him say that really made my day..actually it made this whole thing worth it.

so tomorrow is my final day of 30 days in a row of the Shred..and to reward myself i'm going to go out and get the Biggest Loser: The Workout, Weight Loss Yoga dvd. either that, or i'm gonna go on Jillian Michael's website and buy myself one of her "i'm a bully" t-shirts.

so yeah. that's been my day so far. oh and please send prayers to my brother's soon-to-be wife (this weekend!) her father had a stroke on saturday night. hopefully he's doing better and the wedding will still go as planned.

be back later. X is starting to stir..
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:26 AM   #6  
Kim - IP 9/10

Height: 5'4"

Early congrats on making it through the 30 days Jillian! I wil be thinking about your future SIL's family - I sooo hope that things work out for her and her dad.

Kristen - Corn and beer? You are my kind of chick! We had a summer dinner last night too - corn on the cob, and tomatoes w-fresh mozz. Yummy! It was too stinking hot for anything else. DH and I were joking that it was a 3 shirt day- cuz that's how many times both of us had to change while we were working around the house!

Didn't start the shred yet - too much dancing at the post-tournament party on Saturday. I was designated driver - so all I had was water all night. I figure that shaking my oversized arse on the dance floor was exercise enough.
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:11 AM   #7  

Height: 5'6

Kim, yeah you guys must be having the same hot weather as us! I tried to get some housecleaning, laundry done and worked for about an hour and was just dripping sweat. But I ain't complaining! It's not raining!

I love summer dinners! Sitting outside, BBQ, corn on the cob, oh and washer toss or horsehoes...yeah I'm a bit of a hick but whatever lol. God I'll be depressed when summer is over but at least I'll have hockey to get me through the winter (which requires beer too of course).
Kristinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:58 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 162/143/120

Height: 5'4

Summer is the time I lose it ! Hard to get back on the horse with the kids home. They go back early this year..next Thurs so I will jump back on then with the exercise. I am kinda following plan but in no way am I pop (unless chocolate is op.hehe).

I am assuming washer toss is the same as washshoes?

And you will have the Flames wins to get you through winter. Me too

Jillian, have you seen noticeable results with the Shred? Toning? Pounds off?

Tan
petitelapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 12:08 PM   #9  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Good Morning ALL.

Congrats on the 29 days Jillian!!!

Nichole - How is your shred commitment coming?

Had an on-plan weekend. Even wanted to get Pizza Friday night and just couldn't let myself do it. Ate an OP sandwich instead.

I looked for the shred DVD but didn't find it in Wal-Mart. On-Line they had it so, I just assumed I could walk in the store and find it. So my search continues.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 12:23 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

Good monday morning ladies and Dan!!

First off congratulations to Jillian on the Shred, I am glad your DH is proud of you and he should be!!!! I am sure the dress you picked will be great!!

Also congrats to Nicole on day 4. Sad about the scale

I have not been eating exactly on plan but I did manage to loose one pound this week. As long as it is a loss is all that matters to me. We had a busy weekend as always and this week looks very hectic too. I did manage not to eat a piece of cake last night, but did give in to some kind of really great ice cream as my 1 year old insisted on feeding it to me. Also we were at a wedding shower and my 1 year old was showing out as he often does and he stated doing plank jacks from the 30ds everyone said what is he doing I said exercising of course. I guess he will be the most fit one year old. He is so impressionable, it is funny how much he has picked up. Also for the 11 year old I was telling you all about last week lost 2 pounds last week so he is so proud, his dad said he was really watching what he was eating so I will have to brag on him tonight.

Hope everyone is doing well!!!
sweetandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 12:24 PM   #11  
WonderWoman

tan--i've barely lost anything these past 30 days, but i know i've lost a few inches. i'm going to measure myself this week. i took my measurements a week into the Shred, so i'll let everyone know what the results are. i've also noticed some toning and muscle definition i haven't seen in years..so that's good too. i'm not really focusing on the scale aspect of this, but just feeling better and my clothes fitting better and just overall commiting to making exercise a daily thing for me. and it's worked!

amy--i got my dvd at target. also, amazon.com has it as well. good luck!
Old 08-17-2009, 12:27 PM   #12  
WonderWoman

oh and nicole--maybe your scale dying is a sign that you need to focus on the feeling good part and clothes fitting better part and not on the numbers! just my opinion.

amym--great job on helping the 11yr old boy out with being healthier. and the plank jacks story is too funny..too bad you didn't get that on video!
Old 08-17-2009, 01:00 PM   #13  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Hi My Losers!
I have found most of you on facebook but wanted to pop in and say hi!!!
Taking the girls out for the day but will try and get on later today and get back up to speed!
Missed all of you!!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 01:02 PM   #14  
WonderWoman

yay kristen! happy to "see" you post!
Old 08-17-2009, 01:13 PM   #15  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

The shred is going well, DixieAmy....thanks for asking. I haven't gotten to it yet today, but I have plans to do so when baby Mia goes down for her nap.

So DH told me he thinks I should make an exercise video, cuz he thinks it a bunch of B.S. that they only have super strong, super fit, skinny chicks doing the shred. He said if he was trying as hard as I am to get fit, he would be all pissed off just looking at those skinny *****e$. He is so funny. But he said for real, someone should put out an dvd where it shows the progress over a long period of time.........and I think htat is a fine idea. Too bad it won't be me

Hi Kristen

And to the other Kristin.......I had corn on the cob too.........and it was delicious.........and I don't feel one bit bad about it. I didn't over eat it, I just enjoyed the daylights out of it

Ok, kids are going crazy.......ttl.
XOXO