Question abut Alli and Food

• Hello all. I started to use alli the other day and I have not had any side effectes like the box stated you could have but wanted to know if this was a good idea. In the morning I eat one banana, and a bowl of Honey cherios. for lunch I get a 6 inch trukey sub with all the greans, no oil, or mayo, I only get spicy muster and its Whole wheat bread. and for dinner I eat a lot of chick, turkey, and fish all either grilled or baked. I also cut out coke, dr pepper.

Is that good to follow? I do not have the time to do a whole lot but I am doing what I can. If i want a snack I get an apple or eat a yogert.
  • Sounds good so far- as far as I know the big thing with Alli is to stay away from fattening food or you'll suffer.
  • Also, make sure you take your vitamin and don't go too skimpy on the healthy fat b/c you will lose hair.
  • So what I am eating is fine? and I am also walking/running 2 miles a day on a tredmil. I just want to know if I stick to this will I lose weight?
  • after doing some reading I do not think that I am taking in enough calories to lose weight. For example today i have ate a total of 774 calories and at dinner I am only prob going to eat somewhere are ound 5 hunderd. That puts me at 1274 calories a day plus what I burn in running walking. I am not taking enough in. So I guess it migh be wise to eat footlongs.

Also I am 5 foot 9
    181 pounds.