Old 06-23-2009, 09:21 AM   #1  

Default Gaining weight on plan

Hi guys, first post here, but ive been following this site for months. My COD closed 6 months ago and since then i have been gradually gaining and losing pretty much the same pounds since it closed. Except lately i went off plan for a few days and gained some weight, but now that im back on plan even if im P.OP im increasing slowly everyday and cant seem to kick start the weight loss again no matter what i do. Also due to my weight going up a bit i switched to a higher plan since my weight has become in the region of it, but now think of switching back to the old one (plan 4). For extra info, i currently weigh 95kg(209lbs) and am on plan 5 w/out lights (for mens) and did take off about a month ago. Also over the past week ive been excercising regularly every day and still seeing a gain on scale. Pls give any advice that you think will help to kick start things again. Thanks.
Sam08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:06 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Sam, I would switch back to plan 4 and see how you do. You can always switch back to 5 if that doesn't work for you. Often when I start exercising I have a temporary blip up in weight while my body adjusts to the new routine. It is just water weight gain and temporary (lasts about as long as the sore muscles).
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote