Stopped the coffee..

• So due to the fact for some reason a month ago I started feeling like I was going to have a heart attack when I drink my coffee. I have stopped recently.

I have tried to look up what repercussions it might have on my weight loss (if any) but I seem to get a TON of answers. Am I going to gain because I wont have that stimulant? Will I lose because people say coffee makes your body store calories and fat..

HALP!!!
  • Well, I don't know about the coffee, but if you looking for the best drink that will help you in losing weight, the answer must be green tea...
  • I think coffee was a big factor in my losing weight. I have a venti iced coffee every day and it helps stave off my appetite for a long time. Every time I try to quit, my appetite comes roaring back, not to mention I am exhausted.
  • Quote: I think coffee was a big factor in my losing weight. I have a venti iced coffee every day and it helps stave off my appetite for a long time. Every time I try to quit, my appetite comes roaring back, not to mention I am exhausted.
    I work at Starbucks and I drink a Venti ice coffee everyday too.. EEEK!

Well used too =( I am in the wrong job now.
  • the thing I find with coffee (I drink 3-4 cups a week, about every other day) is that if I have more than usual, the caffeine makes my appetite go away, and I'll go several hours without eating, but then when the caffeine wears off I am ravenous and feel like I could eat my shoe. The other thing to think about is what you are putting in - cream, sugar, syrups, etc can add calories, carbs, fat and sugar.

I've started having a cup of green tea every morning but in addition to my occasional coffee, not in place of it.