Old 05-20-2009, 08:02 PM   #1  

Default Vegetable Substitute

Hey guys, I've been on LA plan for about 10 months now and im at the point where i cant even look at the vegetables or finish the portions for it. I was wondering if there is some way to go around the vegetables and possibly substitute in some other food group choice instead of it and still get the same results. Im on men's plan 4, with 4 servings of vegetable daily. Thanks
Sammy08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 11:35 PM   #2  

I don't think there's anything that is a substitute for veggies. Have you tried disguising them in other foods? Like shredding carrots or some other veggie and mixing it with ground beef for a hamburger or meatloaf, or as part of soup, or shredded into pasta sauce and having that over spaghetti squash, or chopping fine and adding to rice?
Luckybustert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 08:34 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

I know that you can substitute V8 fustion light for one serving of veggies a day.
sweetandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 10:02 AM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommyofsix View Post
I know that you can substitute V8 fustion light for one serving of veggies a day.
Oh yeah! I forgot about that....and the sodium-free V-8 too....you'd think I would have remembered that since I just bought some!
Luckybustert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 12:48 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/125

Height: 5'0

sometimes I just eat double the alloted 6 cherry tomatoes to get in 2 veggies in one sitting... the measurements are small, just try doubling up.
jewljz is offline   Reply With Quote