Old 06-06-2009, 05:13 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

Kennedy- i am so happy for you. you sound so confident. I am glad your friends clothes fit that way you can save up tobuy even smaller clothes. ditch the baggy stuff go buy some accessories to show off what you got a trendy new scarf, stuff like that...

I had a good week lost 2.4 pounds which is fabulos because TOM dropped by yesterday. I will be doing Takeoff with juice i bought some on ebay and it looks good.

have a great weekend everyone
sweetandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 06:28 PM   #92  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

i ate fresh cherries instead of dairy queen caramel ice cream sundae!

and didn't have any pastries when we took the kids out to starbucks for a coffee date this morning!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 12:45 AM   #93  

Height: 5'6

Good job Jillian! I think it's amazing that you can keep it in mind to even make those good decisions with everything u have going on! Congrats!
Kristinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 09:08 AM   #94  

S/C/G: 230/see ticker/120

Height: 5'1"

Default Good Morning Ladies!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far. I weighed myself today and I am finally in Onderland I am so happy. The scale read 196 lbs. I proudly updated my ticker and progress stats. I am going to try real hard to incorporate excercise because I promised myself that I would make myself very active before the summer comes.

Mommyofsix: WOW ... Congratulations on your weightloss you are doing absolutely fantastic. Do you like this new plan that they have you on. The new plan and of course combined with your commitment in staying active is giving you a nice consistant weightloss per week. All I can say is that is so awesome... YOU GO GIRL

Also, you are so great in encouraging others thanks so much. Would you believe that it has been so long since I have been stuck at a 22/24 size. Plus I am only 5 foot 1. It was always so hard to find clothes. And once upon a time I used to love clothes shopping. Currently according to Kohls Department Store sizes I believe I am now a Size 18. One thing I can't wait to buy are suits for work. There is this store called K&G that has suits for men and women at great prices. I can't wait to go there and pick some up when I reach my goal weight. In terms of at home/weekend clothes I have been so far out of touch with style I don't even know how to begin. I don't know what goes together to achive that current trendy look. I guess I have to look at more what is on display in the store and in the windows to have some idea. I also have a good friend who I believe is a Diva maybe se can hep me out. I told my friend that once I get to my goal weight I am making her buy me an outfit. She said "just a shirt?" and I said no "a COMPLETE OUTFIT". I will be doing Take Off with you Mommyofsix next week.

Jlem311: Good for you making the choice of cherries instead of ice cream that is a huge accomplishment that you should be proud of. Wow Starbucks I used to love going there. Everytime I go to Barnes & Noble's Bookstore my son always tells me he is going to another section and he eventually always comes back with a Frappacino. (ha, ha, ha)
kennedy5672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 03:47 PM   #95  

Great Choices Jillian!!! Temptation is one of the hardest things to get past when trying to lose weight.

Kennedy- thank you for being so sweet. It is so wonderful you not only reaches onederland you surpassed it by 4 pounds..Way to go!!!
Old 06-07-2009, 08:34 PM   #96  

Hi all! I haven't been doing so good this past week but I'm going to try to get back on track tomorrow with my eating and exercise. I have several Snickers bars and some McDonald's (which I don't even like and I can't believe I ate) to undo.
Luckybustert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:02 PM   #97  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

Hi ladies.
I am afraid I have been pretty much off track for a while. I just had too much life get in the way. I want to start back on the straight and narrow asap. Fist step getting on the scale. So tomorrow I am going to get on the scale and start from that weight. I have been still going to the gym 5 times a week so it shouldn't be sooo bad. I have been lurking the past few days and finally am able to post. I am back up again, I know it and that makes me soo mad at my self. UGH!

Kennedy and Amy! Great job on your losses and everyone else too! You guys rock! Hope to check back soon! : )

I will change my ticker tomorrow.

Last edited by cecil; 06-08-2009 at 01:28 PM.
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:24 PM   #98  

Good Monday Afternoon to you all. Hope all is well with everyone. I am going to step up my exercise plan this week and watch my food intake closely I am 1.8 pounds away form my Birthday goal and I really want to make it. I found some paint and have been doing some touch ups and fixing a few things around the house in hopes to make everything look better. Got all but one closet cleaned out and I will work on that this week(hopefully). Kennedy and I are doing takeoff tomorrow so anyone who wants please join in.

Cecil- so glad to hear from you and you will be back on track in no time, you always do so well when you get back onplan.

Lucky- you will do better this week you have done so well since you stated just see it as a minor setback.

Kennedy- you have a great plan. I think it is very hard to piece together outfits but when you lose weight feel good about yourself it will be easier to find things you like. I would just start paying more attention to the people around you and do some window shopping that always helps. I must say I never noticed your height, so sorry I can not relate as i am over 5"-8".
Old 06-09-2009, 10:20 AM   #99  

Today is Takeoff Tuesday and I sure am hoping it works. I dread today and tommorrow as always I do not do so well when I think I can not have things. I guess it is my control issues popping up. Anyway hope everyone is doing well and having an on plan week!!!
Old 06-09-2009, 02:12 PM   #100  

Default Good Tuesday Afternoon to ALL of YOU

Hello Ladies. I hope you are all having a great day

JLem311: I love your cute picture.

MommyofSix: I know I said I was going to start TO with you today but I totally forgot all about it. I was so consumed with my son being sick lately therefore, and was very attentive and watchful over him. He will be twelve next week but nevertheless always my baby. I took him to the doctor and she told me he had bronchitis. So she ended up giving him an inhaler, antibiotics and a cough medicine. I stayed home from work yesterday to bring him to the doctor and I wanted to stay home today but I have to get ready for a big meeting tommorow. I was told to keep him home and that he might be able to go back to school on Friday. I hope he gets better soon, we planned a Birthday party for him on Saturday hsi actual birthday is the June 15th. I just want to make sure that he does not have or comes down with the Swine Flu. I tell you reading the newspaper and watching the news can be hazardous to my health, makes me such a nervous nilly. I will do TO tommorow and thanks for the reminder.

Luckbustert and Cecil: Hey jump on board we are waiting. Always remember it is never too late to change things around. We are here for you.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:27 PM   #101  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

I hope you son is better soon Kennedy! Your progress is awesome! You too Momof6.

I didn't start today. Ooops! Msybe tomorrow. Or actually to be realistic next monday. UGH!. I will eat as healthy as posssible until then.

Hope you all have a great day!
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:32 PM   #102  

Kennedy:you do takeoff when you can. Your son is the most important thing. Get him healthy. Who wants to be sick on their Birthday!!! I hope he feels better soon and gets to have his party on MY Birthday..It is very alarming all the illnesses you hear about in the news, I would keep him home from school and everywhere until he gets better, no since in risking anything. Also remember to take care of yourself too, you don't need to be sick again either you just got better!!
Old 06-10-2009, 06:37 AM   #103  

Talking Happy Wednesday

Okay today is Wednesday and I am doing the TO (sorry mommyofsix that I didn't start it yesterday). I will be doing the new plan as you suggested mommyofsix). The food portions seem doable.

I weighed myself and I am still 196 pounds and TOM is here. I really hope for a weightloss during this TO Phase. Iwill also do some excercise today as well. I am so tired the last couple of days but I will get through.

I will POP my head in later on at work. I wish everyone a great day!

Mommyofsix: Oh yeah can I have black decaf tea with Splenda. Please let me know I would love a cup right about now.

Last edited by kennedy5672; 06-10-2009 at 06:44 AM.
Old 06-10-2009, 07:47 AM   #104  

Good Morning to everyone!!!

Today is Takeoff #2 and I think I am an old pro at this. Last night I was watching TV with my hubby and he saw a commercial for Dairy Queen and went and got one of those fudge brownie earthquake something or other and ate it right there beside me. I typically am not a violent person but I did have this little daydream about cramming that sundae right down his throat if he did not eat it quickly. I did decide however to focus My energy on something more postive and went for a walk/jog. I think sometimes dieting makes me mean. Oh well he will have to get use to it.

Kennedy- yes you can have teas, coffee and diet sodas. I assume splenda is ok It does not say on the info I have with me.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:53 AM   #105  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennedy5672 View Post
I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far. I weighed myself today and I am finally in Onderland I am so happy. The scale read 196 lbs. I proudly updated my ticker and progress stats. I am going to try real hard to incorporate excercise because I promised myself that I would make myself very active before the summer comes.
Congratulations! You're doing GREAT!!!
Luckybustert is offline   Reply With Quote