Old 04-11-2009, 06:37 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 207/201/140

Height: 5'9

Talking Sure Slim Method

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone has heard of/tried/know someone who has tried the SureSlim Method? I think it's a chain around Canada, Australia and possibly the United States.
I signed up for a free info session, but then emailed them asking them the actual price of the program because I don't want to waste my time if it's waaaay outta my budget (i'm a full-time, minimally employed university student on loans). They were kind enough to email me the cost of the price... and it was steep, but it included the initial blood testing, and all the counselling sessions and menu plans for 1 full year. But it was still around $800.00 CDN. Which, I mean, isn't cheap just for some menu plans, and a blood test.
Is it worth it? Has anyone tried this and are the menu plans the basic egg-white omelette, veggie/protien salad and veggies/protein dinner?
I was also considering doing the Weight Watchers online program.
Thanks!
maggiesgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:26 PM   #2  
it's always something

Hi We have a few threads on sureslim from the UK, Canada, and Australia. They aren't very recent, but should still provide some input.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47033

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146653

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122222

Hope that helps
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:40 PM   #3  

Default Sure Slim Method

Hi Maggiesgirl!

SureSlim are active in the UK too. I don't know what $800 CDN works out to in Sterling but, you're looking at about £400.00 in all. This includes the bood test, 1-on-1 consultation, doctors fees and the actual SureSlim programmes.

I was on this diet and that diet for about 3 years and never really felt like I was making progress. I should have gone with SureSlim straight away. I would have saved money and I would have reached my target weight ages ago. So before you start researching Atkins, Cambridge, Low Carbs, etc. at least have a quick chat with them and see if they can help. It's healthy, it works and the price is fully justified.

Hope this helps you make a decision!!

Barb x
Barbara79 is offline   Reply With Quote