Old 03-17-2009, 01:14 PM   #1  
Waiting for summer

S/C/G: 255.5/248.5/190

Height: 5'10

Default Eating what you want after your weight in

I have gotten in the routine of SPLURGING the day of my weigh in...however, I am starting to think this might not be such a good idea.

I had my first weigh in this past Saturday and I lost 6 pounds...and then ate 4 pieces of pizza and a half gallon of ice cream...

Advice please...cant talk myself out of this!
aaneri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:22 PM   #2  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

First, congratulations on the 6lbs! That's a good loss.

I totally understand the splurging feeling. I wonder if it's a question of still viewing the weightloss process as a penalty to be endured. We get to Judgement Day, we've escaped the wrath of the scales, so we celebrate. Maybe we need to talk our heads into making the weightloss a part of who we are, not an imposition, a thing we choose to do to better our heatlh, not a penalty.
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:30 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 191/see ticker/155

Height: 5'9"

One thing to remember on your first weigh in, is the first couple weeks the weight you drop will be mostly fluids. Then you will have a standstill for a couple weeks (that's where I am right now) The thing to remember is it isn't about the number, you have to look at it as a different lifestyle. And what you eat has to work for you for the long term. Try buying a pizza and cutting it frozen and only cook your portion. Then substitute your icecream for frozen yogurt. Hope that helps! Congrats by the way!

Last edited by Looking4Change; 03-17-2009 at 01:31 PM.
Looking4Change is offline   Reply With Quote