Old 03-11-2009, 01:32 PM   #31  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

Ok, so we had no work yesterday the city of Fargo was basically shut down by 10am. It was horrible. But I did get a lot done. I did home work and got most of it done and then I started to clean my room. HA! That was about as far as it got. But the rest of my place is pretty clean it's my room that I let get out of control. Then a few of my girlfriends that live across the way came over and we did the Biggest loser workout video and watched a movie and drank wine. I am in sooo much pain from that video it's ridiculous! HA!

This morning I wake up and my gagage is barried and I can not get into it.So I guess my car is stuck in there. I had to get a ride to work. And now I am stuck here! AAHHHH! What the heck?

Anyway diet wise I am still trying to get back on track since vacation it's tough. I am working on it though.

Hope you all have a great day!
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:20 PM   #32  
mom to 4 girls ~Elizabeth

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Happy Birthday Jillian!
4princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:11 PM   #33  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

Oh yes I forgot Happy Bday Jillian!
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:13 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/125

Height: 5'0

Hi everyone! I'm in freezing cold Denver this week! I've done pretty good about staying on plan. I brought some special k bars to help with cravings and it seems to be working so that is good. I did eat some lasagna last night, but it was a really small piece and i had plenty of room... We hardly ate during the day due to too much playing! I also went to the gym with my sis for the past two days! Ther is no sclae here and its driving me nuts but i hope there are no surprises when i get home! If there is i swear i will pack my own next time!!!!
jewljz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:20 PM   #35  
Joan

S/C/G: 180/169/155

Height: 5"8

Happy birthday Jillian!
It was one of the girls birthdays in the office today and they brought in a homemade chocolate cake with skor pieces on it. I know I should have said no but I just couldn't. I had a small piece...aghhhh I am still feeling guilty.
I think I will walk on the treadmill tonight and work it off!
I really need to crack down on myself again. I seem to have lost some of my motivation and I need it back. I only have ten to 15 more pounds to go and I know I will feel so good!
Barb- My parents are in Palm Springs too. I usually go out there every year to see them but the flights didn't look so good so we decided not to go this year. My husband works for the airline so we tavel standby and its not always so great. Anyways, have a fun trip.
Talk to everybody soon,

Joan
Hoochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:28 PM   #36  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Hi guys, I just noticed on FB that it looks like Nicole has a sick daughter. Sounds like she had surgery. Just wanted to let you all know so you could send your love and prayers her way.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:43 PM   #37  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Alright, Where the heck is Nicole, she has to "sing" Happy Birthday to Jillian!
Happy Birthday Mommy!!!
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:58 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 170.4 / TICKER / 150

Height: 5'6

Happy Birthday Jillian
erin1369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:03 PM   #39  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

HAPPPY BITHDAY Jillian!! hope you had a great time with your family today.

Let's get motivated people! No giving up now...it's almost summer
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:40 PM   #40  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

thank you thank you thank you for all the birthday wishes!

we went out to dinner and the kids were good (for once!) and my sister came as well. she showed up with a huge cookie topped with frosting and reeses cups and m&ms. DS ate a piece of it at the restaurant and then came back to my house and shoveled in a huge piece of cake too! ha. he oughta be good and passed out soon.
anyways. it was a good day overall. nothing too exciting, but nice to be with the people i love the most.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:41 PM   #41  
WonderWoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo girl View Post
Hi guys, I just noticed on FB that it looks like Nicole has a sick daughter. Sounds like she had surgery. Just wanted to let you all know so you could send your love and prayers her way.
wow. do we know which DD and what type of surgery? gosh, i hope things are ok.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:04 PM   #42  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Happy Birthday, Dear Jillian :balloo ns:
So glad I didn't miss it, Jillian

So, the story is......DD, Bethany (13), woke up in the night on Saturday night with a tummy ache. She ALWAYS gets the stomach flu, and always vomits when she gets it.....and she just got over it last weekend......so I was totally bumming out for her......well, low and behosld, it kept her down all day Sunday, but no vomitting, no diarrhea, no fever. So Sunday night she was up a lot too, (in our bed with us half the night..... and it's a queen), so Monday morning I told her we should go to the doc......and she said she felt a bit better. So I waited until about noon......but I was getting way to worried, as my mom had her appendix rupture and was sick for about a year from it. I took her in at 3:15, and after all the tests and exams and such, she had surgery at 1:30 a.m. It went well, and she came home today. So, I haven't been home since Mon. afternoon.....and let me tell you how very good it is to be home. And did I mention how much I love showers I ate terribly. Just for the record But I don't even care. I am just thankful that my girl is ok. and I just LOVE our medical care here. They have a children's ER and superior medical professionals. And I am one picky bit$& about me medical care So, all in all, everything is ok now

I haven't even read the threads this week, but I will catch up tomorrow

Missed you all
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:15 PM   #43  
WonderWoman

wow, nicole! so glad she's doing ok! how scary! so they took her appendix out? glad you have such good hosptial there! that makes it all that much better in such crappy times, doesn't it?

thanks for the big bday wishes! wish i could send you some cake!
Old 03-12-2009, 07:44 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 204/204/150

Height: 5' 10"

Morning all!

Jillian ~ Happy Birthday! That cookie sounds fantastic!!

AmyLou ~ We've been looking at other pups for a few weeks now. Even found a super cute rescue dog that looks very similar to the dog I have. So I think we're getting closer to another dog - I just have to convince my SO that we can have more than one!

Erin ~ Yoga/Pilates on Tuesday kicked my butt. We had last week off for spring break. I had my Yoga fitness class last night and that was tough too! My stomach was still sore from Pilates on Tuesday - but in the good way. I love the smell of fresh popped popcorn!

Erica ~ Congrats on the commercial. We still have a number of LAWL centers open here in MN so I'll keep an eye out for them!

Katie ~ Congrats on the Health Expo and new leads as a result.

Cecil ~ I always hope for snow days here, but they never happen. I think the last one we had where everything was closed down was the Halloween Blizzard in 1991.

Nicole ~ So glad to hear that your DD is on the mend. What a scary thing to have happen, but your mother's intuition proved correct!

My brother is in town this week on his Spring Break and my mom and I are hoping to spend some time together before he heads back to SD.
I'm kind of excited for my birthday this year - my gift to myself will be a laptop. My desktop is pretty much dead and with my new camera that I got for Xmas, I think it's time for an upgrade. I really want to go buy it now, but I told SO that I'd hold off until my Bday to buy it. Plus I can keep my eye out for a lower price to come along.

I have a full plan of food to try to get in today - wish me luck!
Have a great OP day everyone!!
AngieH75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:57 AM   #45  

Height: 5'6

Hello all! Does anyone know if antibiotics typically cause any weight gain. I am back on track this week, but just seems like the week isn't coming off. The flu has turned to a cold now, complete with eyes that water constantly! It's not good to look like I am crying at work all day long HA!
Anyway...I have 16 days till my trip down south! I am in such need of a vacation and warm weather I don't even care that I am so far from where I had planned to be weight wise. Luckily, no one seems to care how fat you look in a bathing suit down there! LOL
Kristinx is offline   Reply With Quote