3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > General Diet Plans and Questions > LA Weight Loss

Finished TO

Old 03-05-2009, 11:25 AM   #1
Lori

S/C/G: 227/179.5/140

Height: 5'1

Default Finished TO

I finished the TO using the Knudsen's juice and lost 4 pounds.I am so excited.Now I have a question.Could somebody look at my breakfast for this morning and see if the servings seem ok?I am doing the purple plan.

Breakfast:

6 oz. of light yoplait yogurt (D)
1tsp of butter (F)
1/2 a small lenders Bagel (S)
About 4 oz. Knudsen's juice (F)
Peanut Butter 1 Tbs. (P)
Is this an Ok breakfast or am I setting myself up for disaster.I am having a hard time trying to figure out how to break up the servings during the day.When I was on MRC it was very structured and you got this this and this for breakfast ,lunch and dinner and did not stray.Also can you substitute protein drinks or shakes for a fruit serving? Thanks for any help given.

Clanori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:17 PM   #2
mom to 4 girls ~Elizabeth

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

personally after a TO I find if I eat light choices and starchy veggies rather than actual starches.. the weight stays off much better. Not sure if anyone else notices that... I can't eat ANY kind of bread AT ALL or I gain.. might be my body type though. I stick to oatmeal and grapefruit (rather than juice as I need the fiber) for most breakfasts with some changes throughout the week for variety. I would only substitute a protein shake for 1 meal every couple of days and count it as a protein, dairy and starch (and fruit if you throw in a banana or strawberry or something...), or in a pinch I have substituted the same caloric intake as a lite. You seem to have all your portions right.. Try a few days of things and adjust accordingly if you don't see a loss. GREAT START!!!! WELCOME aboard!

One smiley for every 5 lbs lost.. this time I'm kickin' my inner FAT chick!
4princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:21 PM   #3

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Lori, As long as you have a good plan for what exchanges you are going to have for your snacks and your lunch and dinner, then you are fine. It is crucial for me to have a plan, so I know what I have left to eat. I tend to eat very close to the same exchanges every day. That way I only have to mentally track the changes... so it is deduct one starch from dinner since I had cereal for breakfast. Lately I've been having cereal with half a cup of milk for breakfast and then in the afternoon I get a tall coffee misto nonfat from starbucks... only 66 calories!
Old 03-06-2009, 02:33 PM   #4
mom to 4 girls ~Elizabeth

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Barbra.. put it best.. just plan out your meals for the day over breakfast or the night before... Let us know how things are going GO GIRL!

One smiley for every 5 lbs lost.. this time I'm kickin' my inner FAT chick!
4princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.