Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 05:22 AM   #31  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Wednesday

Diet Coaches/Buddies - Worked a longer day - just long enough to kill my visit to the gym. Oh Well. But, while stressing about work, I had a fleeting memory that the vending machines were the answer. And then I just laughed at that thought. CREDIT moi.

maryblu - Waving back to the land of the cold and the hardy. Shouldn't you be talking about your Spring plantings? Just think of all those Crocuses under that snow who need a little encouragement to rise up.

onebyone - Kudos for having a plan in place for arriving home late and tired. That's a big honking deal. By the by, can you tell us about that friendly critter peeking at us in you avatar? My memory is that he appeared about ground hog day.

Robin (RobinW) - Congrats on the scale moving down; Kudos for the attitude that accepts whatever it reads. Hope your birthday celebration went well last night.

Chris (angelmomma210) - Ouch for sore shoulders. I forget that driving a school bus is a physical job.

Tera (twilit tera) - Kudos for continuing in your pool, chair, and shoes at, of course, different times. (When I think of Texas, chili is spelled with only one 'L' and it's not chilly, LOL. You guys can quickly exceed my tolerance for hot with some of that Texas Chili.)

ChinaMaine - Interesting thoughts about transferring negative body image from generation to generation. Just love the idea that some people break that tradition and raise daughters with positive body images. Ouch for "nervous Nellie" UPS drivers; I hate waiting for a package. Reminds me that I spent my entire childhood waiting for packages from Kalamazoo, Michigan after I sent in cereal box coupons and coins.

Lily (lilyyoung) - Kudos for reading your Advantages Cards and upping your exercises by joining the new Sports Club. Neat that you can flexibly float your day off to fit emergencies, like snow days.

Jen (JenMusic) - Ouch for over tired and Double Ouch for over tired leading to over eating. Is it possible to create a plan for when you arrive home tired? Do you eat a snack or dinner before your evening teaching? Kudos for a clear plan for exercises today.

Readers -
Quote:
Success Skill 6
Overcome Hunger, Cravings, and Emotional Eating
You've come to one of the most crucial parts of the Beck Diet for Life Program. I'm going to teach you what to do when you are mightly tempted to eat something you're not supposed to have. If you're like many dieters, you've probably had sabotaging thoughts like these:
• I’m really hungry … I need to eat.
• I can’t resist this craving.
• I’m upset … I have to eat.
You may have had these thoughts - or variations of them - thousands of times in your life. But I will teach you how to overcome these thoughts so that you can stick to your eating plan.
The Complete Beck Diet for Life, pg 72
Old 03-04-2009, 09:47 AM   #32  
stand-up philosopher

S/C/G: 276/260/???

Height: 5'7"

Tuesday Report

88% OP (Pool, Food, Supplements, AI, Careful Moving, 3FCx2, 10pm lights out)
Oh, well. The Lost episode ran til 9:30, so my electronics were not off at 9pm.

WI: Down 6 pounds to a NEW LOW. Part of that might be weighing in late (after workout and before breakfast).

*TMI WARNING*
Usually I weigh in after my first trip to the bathroom, but I was distracted with "litter duty." We're training my cat to use the toilet and he wasn't very impressed with the transition pan.

Today I'm adding daily trips to the mailbox to my plan. We don't usually fuss with the mailbox - it's all ads anyway. Our friends call or email and our bills are emailed to. So usually we pick up the junk mail once or twice a week and dump it straight into the trash. Now I'm looking at it as a way to get a little more activity into my day.

I need to be careful today though. It's midterms week and one of my tests must be taken on campus in a testing center, which I plan to do tomorrow after the pool. Sitting up is still painful, but I think I'll be alright if I'm careful how I sit.

onebyone: for your renewed strength and sticking to a plan!! How are you feeling?

Bill: for putting that vending machine temptation in its place! I do love hot food, but these natives go a little too extreme for me, even, on their chili.

Jen: I guess we cross posted earlier! Bummer about the late munching. Any idea where the motivation to eat came from? Was it weariness? Boredom? Stress?

I hope you're able to identify the cause and make a plan for the next occasion. I also hope your exercise goes well!

Well, my friends... I have a busy day ahead. Homework and spring cleaning (just watch me multitask)! But first... breakfast!
Old 03-04-2009, 10:19 AM   #33  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Good Morning

Yup, Bill let the cat out of the bag Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes. It means alot to me.

A few digs from relatives about getting older....I think it scares my baby brother, cuz the older I get means he's getting older too! He turns 40 this year!! Dad defended me tho...said I wasnt pushing 50 yet, but I was pulling 40 pretty hard

Dinner was lovely! I opted for wine instead of dessert.

When I got on the scale this morning it was up .5 lbs. It seems easier to handle when you know you ate off plan, and were expecting the increase. Tomorrow may be another increase guess we'll see.

ChinaMaine~ How fun!! I miss snowshoeing! Sorry to hear about the ups guy not getting down your road. That really stinks! I wouldnt be very happy about it either.

JenMusic~ Kudos for a flyby check in before bed!

Tera~
Quote:
Oh and I've been carrying the left over fudge from last night all day in my purse, where it will stay until Friday so I can eat it on plan. At this rate, I might be 100% on plan today!
Big Honkin Kudos for keeping fudge in your purse until friday!! That stuff talks to me....and would wiggle its way out of my purse and into my mouth Good going!!! WTG on 6lbs gone

onebyone~
Quote:
Credit moi for not reaching for offplan food when I was still starving after I ate; and I was starving cause I waited too long to eat and was too tired so credit moi for not letting go of my resolve tonight.
Big Kudos for not giving in. That can be so hard when your tired and hungry. You did good!

Bill~ Good going for laughing at the vending machine thought!! You are in such a good place......where I am striving to be.

Things have been crazy busy at the shop. But its a weird busy. With business, with keeping up with blogging and whatnot. Im thinking the new salesman we hired is a dud Oh well! I hate making the calls myself, but I suppose it's something else I need to add to my already full plate.

I hadnt gotten my soup made for the week, but I have all the ingredients waiting in the fridge. So lunches had been a bit tricky. Yesterday tho, I was in the market looking for something for lunch. What did I find? Single serving tuna cans!!! I got a single packet of mayo from the deli lady and had tuna for lunch with some of my greek yogurt!! Oh tastey, not planned but on plan (kwim) So now I have 3 more of those little cans, and that's what is planned again for today's lunch tastey!

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited by RobinW; 03-04-2009 at 10:26 AM.
Old 03-04-2009, 10:21 AM   #34  

I'm back from the big trip. I have a lot to think about. Will attempt to catch you guys up tonight and work my way back to personals tomorrow.

Anne
Old 03-04-2009, 12:46 PM   #35  
Hunger-not an emergency!

S/C/G: [url=http://www.3fatchicks.com

Happy Birthday Robin. Not much new here...the pics do help on the fridge. I have to giggle every time that I look at them. Not sure what kinda model I will have when this is over...but it will be smaller. LOL
Old 03-04-2009, 07:19 PM   #36  

Tera New Low! Kudos on mailbox walks; our culture (email, internet) seems to promote saving steps. I have trouble reversing that training. Very impressive fudge resistance! Joining the pool "community"; before you know it you'll be mother hen to other newbies.

robin Belated happy birthday! Yesterday was DH birthday. He picked my diet nightmare, an Italian restaurant, but I stuck to my plan, so we all have cause to celebrate!

chinamaine Thank you for the link. With a 22-year-old daughter I thought it was too late until I read:
Quote:
"Your daughter is looking to you as her role model for what healthy middle age looks like," Chadwick tells me. "Even if she says you're a dork, you're still her role model, whether she likes it or not."
I have a new advantage card now!

Kudos for noticing your off plan eating left you feeling bloated; feeling healthy from eating healthy has become the norm!

jenmusic CREDIT exercise resolve; remember 5 minutes is better than 0 minutes!

onebyone Kudos fighting through fatigue to recognize waiting too long to eat had set you up and not giving in!

angelmomma cadillac picture; giggles burn calories too!

bill laughing at vending machine impulse; those old neural pathways still throw out a few sparks. I think I walked to the mailbox every day from age 6 to 7 waiting for my cereal box top Betsy Wetsy doll (height of technology) from Kalamazoo Michigan!

anne Glad you made it back; looking forward to hearing how the trip went!

Enjoying DS visit; realizing how often I do make socializing about the food, not the people. It's very liberating to just put the fork down and focus on the conversation! Looking forward to taking DS to the gym for cycle class tomorrow, and being a good role model!

to all!
Old 03-04-2009, 07:55 PM   #37  
Taking Control of My Life

S/C/G: 257/238.4/Healthy

Height: 5' 2"

Default I'm Backkkk

Hello Buddies and Coaches

Don't know if anyone noticed, but I have been MIA for a couple of weeks. I hope that everyone is doing well. As you may remember, I am a member of My Food Diary. And, as you also may remember, I joined this group because MFD's Beck group was very inactive. Well, I decided that I would start a new Beck group on MFD and give it some structure. So, that where I have been. I have been doing very well with Beck. I'm still on track with both diet and exercise and I'm going strong. I have really been working hard to make Beck a central part of my lifestyle and it is beginning to take a strong hold.

I need to go back and read the posts for this month so that I can get caught up with the group, but I just wanted to drop in this evening for a quick hello. I will be back tomorrow morning to chat.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:28 PM   #38  
Back on the wagon

S/C/G: 205/162/125

Height: 5'1"

hey y'all,

sounds like everyone's doing alright, which is wonderful. i had a bit of an upset at work today. under normal circumstances, i probably would have forgotten about it 5 minutes later, but these days, could mean the difference between keeping my job and not. i can't let this stuff keep me awake too many more nights, though, or i'll go nuts. worked out last night and it felt pretty good, but am moving through mud today. el nino has been sick and i've been going in early in an attempt to improve my standing with management. it's hard to go before he's up, especially when he's sick, and the last thing i hear before i leave the house is him calling for me. wish we didn't have two mortgages so everything didn't feel so heavy on me, kwim?

somewhere out there there's a way to come back down from the stress and depression. i hope i find it soon - i hate feeling like this. i don't feel like myself anymore. hoping that spring is at least part of the answer. also wish i didn't sound so down...don't like coming in here to deposit a little bad feeling, then buggering off for a couple of days. is it better not posting? or posting? it's one thing to feel like a big bummer, another to dump on my wonderful coaches, who have enough going on without my whining. let me know...

here's to spring's speedy arrival...
Old 03-04-2009, 08:44 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 220/168/145

Height: 5'4"

Cool Hump Day

The UPS man made it down the road today – said the snow was somehow more drive-able today (although the weather is identical to yesterday and the plow hasn’t been through since late on Monday). Oh well… But the important thing is that I have my yoga mat, my new wii exercise disc, and my espresso. I tried out Wii My Fitness Coach and the yoga mat.

When I first got the Wii Fit, it was a real challenge. However, in the last few weeks I’ve felt like I could use more of a challenge. For Xmas I had gotten My Fitness Coach for my son and girlfriend. They like it a lot, and recommended it. So, I bought it hoping it would give me a more challenging workout. After one workout I think it’ll be much more challenging. Although it was an upper body workout, they have you moving around a lot. Fifteen minutes of Wii Fit for Strength exercises would burn about 110 calories (according to my heart rate monitor) and with MFC I burned 210 calories. I felt I was really pushing myself and my heart rate was 125-135 throughout (right in the center of my target zone). I do yoga every AM with the Wii Fit, I’ll try it on MFC tomorrow AM.
Beck – WI-down 2 lb. So, I’ve lost ½ the weight I gained from my off-plan Saturday. But I feel really bloaty today, so I’m a-feared of what the scale will say tomorrow. Read cards and made a plan for today. I’ve noticed an increase in sabotaging thoughts in the evening, so I’m going to read my craving-centric cards as soon as I finish work for the rest of this week. Credit!
Food - op / Exercise – op. And doing the evaluative exercises for MFC are counting as spontaneous exercise (uggh – 10 pushups, 25 crunches and 33 squats – I’m sore)
JenMusic Too bad about being offplan yesterday. But sounds like you have a good plan for today – Credit!

one by one Bravo! for doing all the hard work ahead of time to make it easier for you to stick to your resolve! Credit for being op when you really must have been tempted to go off-plan.

Bill Credit for fighting the vending machine/sabotaging thought! And too bad about the gym… Yeah I thought the article was very interesting – I really had never thought about the impact of a parent having a negative body image could have on children. Essentially, a parent can insidiously teach their child to have sabotaging thoughts…

Robin Credit for flexibly staying op last night. And bravo for a healthy attitude towards the bump up on the scale this AM. RE: snowshoes - Our local secondhand sports shop had no snowshoes in stock. Dick’s and EMS had snowshoes above $130. (yikes!) I found some half that price that were very well-rated on Amazon, so I’ve ordered them and should get them by Friday. So we’ll be able to try them out on Saturday, as long as the UPS driver doesn’t get nervous again.

Tera – Yesterday I kept getting surprised by the fact that it was only Tuesday. Wednesday is just one day closer to the weekend, but it’s good enough for me! Credit for 88% op yesterday! for new low!

davidette Glad your visit is going well. Your insight on the role of food when socializing is good one. I do the same thing, and need to learn to focus on the people. Keep having fun with DS!

Anne, angelmomma Good to hear from you!

Tali Glad you’re back!

Jeanie Good to hear from you. I really want to you feel better, feel happy. But we are here because we want to give support, as well as reap its benefits. So, if you have a dump truck full of stuff to talk about, then come with your truck! Of course, part of the process is hopefully learning to view things differently. I know the Serenity Prayer is so well-used, it may seem to be a cliché. But I think its very Beckian.
Quote:
Grant me the SERENITY to accept the things I cannot change

the COURAGE to change the things I can

and WISDOM to know the difference
I hope we can help you to figure out which you can't change so you can accept them (as Beck would say 'Oh well...'). And help you to find the courage to change the things you can. Anyway here's a coming your way.

Last edited by ChinaMaine; 03-04-2009 at 08:55 PM.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:55 PM   #40  
Taking Control of My Life

S/C/G: 257/238.4/Healthy

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuhljeanie View Post
...don't like coming in here to deposit a little bad feeling, then buggering off for a couple of days. is it better not posting? or posting? it's one thing to feel like a big bummer, another to dump on my wonderful coaches, who have enough going on without my whining. let me know...

Hi Jeanie, I was just about to go to bed when I saw your post. I'm so sorry to hear that you are so down. My opinion is that support groups are where you go to get -- support, with whatever happens to be going on in your life. I'm sure the others will feel the same.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:24 PM   #41  

Coaches/Buddies The trip to Missouri was a rough one from a weigh management perspective. I enjoyed seeing my family. But my father is struggling with some health issues now, and it is difficult to see him like that. Plus there is a tremendous level of exhaustion, due to traveling with two small children and their stuff, "sleeping" in the same room with the baby, and tending said children way more than I normally would because Dad was not feeling so well, and tending was tough since they couldn't go outside to play and hence had lots of energy. I also had an environment that was just about the most dangerous one for me, chips, ice cream, candy, and it just kept coming and coming. I don't view any of these things as excuses, just the challenges I had to deal with.

I didn't deal so well. To my credit: I tracked my food intake every day except the first day when we started traveling at 5 a.m. I ran twice during the trip, and found a way (treadmill, blech) even when it was very cold. I had one really good on plan day.

Learning experiences: I did OK with the first bag of Cheetos but was totally unprepared for a second to appear and was pretty much done in. The junk food of my childhood is still something I need to watch out for, even if I find it sort of yucky now; Little Debbie's anyone?? I didn't have regrets about going a bit overboard on Mom's homemade mashed potatoes, my sister's baked ham with wonderful glaze, a special pie, or even a restaurant meal on the run. I sure did regret the extra calories from the chips, and other assorted junk food that I really don't especially enjoy. I could have had 8, count 'em 8, Dove Dark Chocolate squares for the same calories as a single Little Debbie snack. Why, why, why? I think there are a few response cards in there. Please note that there was no pushing of food going on--it was just available, and I have a certain comfort level of rooting around in my parent's home, formerly my home, I wouldn't have anywhere else.

The scale was up over the dreaded 200 mark this morning, if only barely, but I still would hate to see February just wiped away. I look to be on track for getting back under tomorrow, and will probably wind up with about a pound of body fat to get back off.

Going forward, I'm going to work through some Beck exercises again, continue the running, and get a little more serious about the Breakthrough Your Set Point stuff. I think a lot of the circumstances around this trip are one time things on top of rare events (travel with infant & toddler, sick parent).

I feel obligated to make the disclaimer that this was an unfortunate experience only from a weight management point of view, and as much as we like to talk about its importance, it is seldom the most important thing in life. I'm so glad we went on this trip, and it was wonderful in so many ways.

Quick note to Jean: KEEP POSTING!

I'll be back tomorrow with full personals again. Thanks everyone for posting here--I was able to lurk more than I posted and your virtual presence was appreciated.

Anne
Old 03-04-2009, 10:13 PM   #42  
stand-up philosopher

S/C/G: 276/260/???

Vrroooom!

Gotta be brief. We're assembling the second dresser and I have a midterm to take tomorrow morning.

Nice day. Sunny. Salad for dinner sort of day.

Robin: Sounds like you had a lovely birthday! I'm glad to hear it.

Chris: I know what kind of model you'll have when you reach goal: a classic little two-seater sports car... Porche maybe?

Davidette: for sharing your new lifestyle with your son!

Tali: WB! (You were gone just a little while.) Hope things go well on your new Beck message board! (though, if it does, you'll be a stranger here and I will have to pout.)

Jean:

to everyone. sorry I don't have time to read more carefully and post to everyone.
Old 03-04-2009, 10:37 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 165/162/

Height: 5'4"

Tera, kudos for good blood and being generous with it and carrying around fudge! And your next post, yay for the new low!
Hang in there, Kuhljeanie, hope your job is safe. I'm looking forward to the spring to feel better too.
Happy birthday Robin! Chinamarie, you should be proud of yourself for all the exercise!
Anne, kudos for being there for your dad. Even though the trip was hard from a weight point of view, you did the right thing. Sometimes getting back on track after a trip has been hard for me, and you are doing it right away!
For myself, I dropped .8 of a pound this morning-yay! My new goal is to be 155 by my 55 birthday on 4/22/09. It's just 6 1/2 lbs but my scale doesn't move that much lately. It would make me feel good. Here's to realistic goals.
Lily
Old 03-04-2009, 11:51 PM   #44  
persist

S/C/G: 316/307/299

Height: 5' 6"

Thumbs up Another late night

Okay Coaches I have to get to bed but I have to post here before I do.
I played hookey today and took the day off. I got up and went nuh-uh I can't do it today I can't go to school. So I stayed home. I did have chores to do so I wrote out my course outlines for the three possible courses I'd be teaching. That took me SIX hours. Big Credit here. It was important to do as the guides have arrived at the school and that means they are across the city and they need the outlines to hand out to people who are asking about the classes. So got that done. I had to get it done ASAP. It was worth playing hookey. Then in the afternoon DH and I went to the movies. And there we sat, and the previews came on and we looked at each other and said "Is the movie starting?" and we realized each of us thought we were seeing the movie in the previews that's not out yet(!) and then our movie started and we didn't even know what we'd paid to see... although the brain of my DH stores info like crazy and he leaned over and said "OH this is the one about the evil bank." Evil bank? Aren't they all spawns of ? (Sorry if you work for one...don't mean to offend!) But I digress... it was all right... it's tough to film "evil banking practices" though. They got the feeling right in a few places but lost me in the giant over the top shoot-em-up in the Guggenheim complete with uzi's and such. Unnecessary. Really. (It was called The International in case you're interested.) So credit moi for navigating the theatre popcorn and the sugary beverages and the eating all day. I managed to get through it all 100% OP and that's good. I do need more water.

And Billblueeyes the little groundhog in my avatar is based on this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHjFxJVeCQs
It was a HUGE internet hit.

Oh speaking of short films I wanted to post a few still images/test shots from my soon to be animation based on Inside the Actors Studio. I am making this for my Advanced Studio class. I made the whole set, including the furniture, the interview puppet and the pillow for Macaroni as well as cooked him! So one jpg shows the interview taking place. Another the interview and the audience (made of spaghetti I cooked and let dry all willy-nilly), and then a close-up of The Star. My student art film will be entitled Inside the Artists Studio with Guest: Macaroni. Macaroni is bitter as he never made it in the world of Fine Art. loved by elementary school teachers and primary school children, but never taken seriously by gallery owners or connaisseurs of fine art.... Coaches, I have no idea if this will be/is Art but I LOVE making this animation! It's so ludicrous and I get to make it anyway. how great is that? GREAT. Dancing banana great!
BBE you may be interested in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8MDNFaGfT4 and also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_...ter_Jelly_Time
Attached Images
File Type: jpg interview.jpg (26.3 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg spaghettiheads.jpg (33.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg thestar.jpg (62.7 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by onebyone; 03-04-2009 at 11:53 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:19 AM   #45  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Thursday

Diet Coaches/Buddies - Worked later again, but this time I went to the gym anyway. CREDIT moi. Despite having two packages from Amazon waiting for me to indulge. So Extra CREDIT moi for delayed gratification. (Just realized that Amazon has tapped into my Kalamazoo Michigan waiting for packages thing, LOL.) Did get to experience grabbing the last available elliptical while bypassing a line of people waiting for treadmills. Elliptied along the first minutes thinking about patiently standing stark still in line waiting to do exercise, LOL. That helped to pass the time, but no useful insight to report.

Jean (kuhljeanie) - Ouch for "moving through mud" and Ouch for "feel so heavy on me." Kudos for reading 3FC and posting despite that. Yep, coming here is exactly the right thing to do. When the rest of us are up, we got more than enough buoyancy to hold you up. Sending supporting thoughts to break up the clouds.

onebyone - Kudos for making choices about using your time. And yep, Big Honking Kudos for getting those course outlines delivered in time; good start for your new career. Thanks for the link to Drama Prairie Dog and for the links to peanut butter and jelly. I do like the dancing banana singing peanut butter and jelly - ya got me drooling for my favorite sandwich here before breakfast, LOL.

Anne (wndranne) - Yay for a wonderful family visit. Sending supportive thoughts for your father's health issues. Ouch that the traveling and visiting exacerbated the travails of servicing two kids. Congratulations for weathering all that and being able to focus on what was really important to you.

Robin (RobinW) - Yay for discovering single serving tuna cans. And Kudos for not considering the standard cans to be single serving as I do. LOL at "pulling 40 pretty hard."

Chris (angelmomma210) - Neat that you get to decide what model you're working yourself to be. Consider Mazda convertible - that's a spiffy little job.

Tera (twilit tera) - Kudos for the mailbox walks. Interesting that your home snail mail no longer contains useful stuff. I've recently noticed that my hard copy mailbox at work no longer contains anything of value - that all comes electronically. (It does contain the work related magazines and catalogs that I love.)

davidette - Interesting thought about socializing around food - don't we all. Kudos for having a DS who will go to cycling class with his mom. LOL at "Betsy Wetsy doll" - my best memory is that I was always waiting for a Super Decoder Ring.

ChinaMaine - Kudos for planning to read your "craving-centric cards" in response to Sabotaging Thoughts. I just love being reminded how to rapidly employ Beck strategies to ward off danger. LOL that your UPS driver declared your road passable; I do hope that fire trucks and ambulances have a wider tolerance.

Lily (lilyyoung) - Yay for another small drop on the scales. Kudos for setting a short term goal for your upcoming birthday.

Tali (Tali199) - Kudos for being on track and BIG Kudos for making the Beck strategies a central part of your lifestyle. Neat that you've started a new MFD Beck group.

Readers -
Quote:
In the following pages, I'm going to ask you to conduct six experiments that will help you prove the following to yourself.
Experiment 1: I often think I'm hungry when I'm not.
Experiment 2: Hunger is not an emergency. It's no big deal, and if I get involved in something else, it will go away.
Experiment 3: Fullness always sets in within 20 minutes of finishing a healthy meal. I may still feel hungry immediately after I've eaten, but it will soon subside.
Experiment 4: I can stop eating when I've finished my planned food.
Experiment 5: Cravings are tolerable and go away.
Experiment 6: I can tolerate negative emotions without eating in response.
You may not believe these statements now, but you will soon.
The Complete Beck Diet for Life, pg 72-73
Closed Thread