Hi guys, I know a lot of us were bummed when watching the biggest loser the other night because their renovation of buffalo wings was hardly buffalo wings. This was on the WW website today so I thought I'd share for this Sunday!
Buffalo Wings with Blue Cheese Dip
Was POINTS® Value: 12
Now POINTS® Value: 4
Preparation Time: 12 min
Cooking Time: 20 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy
1 spray(s) olive oil cooking spray, or enough to coat sheet
12 oz uncooked skinless chicken wing(s)
1 1/4 oz Old El Paso Taco Seasoning Mix, or similar product
1/2 cup(s) fat-free sour cream
2 tbsp blue cheese, or gorgonzola, crumbled
2 tbsp fat-free skim milk
4 medium stalk(s) celery, cut into 2-inch pieces
* Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
* Place chicken wings in a zip-close plastic bag, add taco seasoning, seal bag and shake to coat. Transfer wings to prepared baking sheet and bake until cooked through, about 18 to 20 minutes.
* Meanwhile, to prepare dip, whisk together sour cream, cheese and milk.
* Serve wings with dip and celery on the side. Yields about 3 wings, 3 tablespoons of dip and 1 celery stalk per serving.
* We renovated Buffalo Wings with Blue Cheese Dip by:
o Baking the wings instead of deep frying them in oil.
o Using fat-free sour cream and nonfat milk in the dip.
o Using Blue or Gorgonzola cheese – packed with flavor, a little goes a long way.