Old 01-12-2009, 10:08 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 137.5/137.5/125

Height: 5'4''

Default Color vs. Numbered Plans?

Hi guys! I want to get back on track and lose the last 10 pounds that always seem to creep back on. When I did LAWL several years ago I started on the gold plan and then dropped down to the green plan. I have been reading some of the recent posts and someone said that numbered plans are more forgiving if you eat out at a restaraunt.

What is the difference between the plans? My center closed a long time ago, so does anyone know where I can get some information about the Numbered Plans?

Thanks,
Heather
Heather5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 11:31 PM   #2  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Hey Heather.....welcome back
Here are a few older threads that may have some info you are looking for. It might be a lot of reading, but it is good stuff

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...numbered+plans

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...numbered+plans

good luck
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 09:28 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 137.5/137.5/125

Height: 5'4''

Thanks for the info Nicole! I am going to check it out!
Heather5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 03:47 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 190.6/144/140.6

Height: 5'4"

Default returning, would like some additional info

I have been on the gold plan and lost 55 pounds previously, but due to work stress and husband's job loss (still unemployed after a year and a half...sigh), in addition to a feeling of being deprived (due to so few starches) I have slowly put back on 30 pounds.

I know that I could do the gold plan again and loose, but after reading about the numbered plans feel that I might be able to better maintain on that type. I have the information from the threads about the number of servings on each, but only found limited information about the differences in the serving sizes ( for example how much is 1 starch on number plans vs colored?). I have seen selected items listed with serving sizes, but want to have as varied a diet as possible and would really like the complete list for the numbered plans.

can you help get me the complete information on that? I want to do this right. The centers near me have all closed and the nearest one is over an hours drive away, so going to a center is not practical at the moment (not to mention the cost with an unemployed husband).

I have seen aguerin offer to email the complete plan, but I can not PM as I have not yet made 10 posts.
knitter42 is offline   Reply With Quote