Old 01-12-2009, 12:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/125

Height: 5'0

Default Victories for the week ending Jan 16th

Not that I have any, but I loved reading everyone's victories! So motivational!

Ok, I'll dig deep and post my victory for the day...I have a renewed sense of urgency to stay on plan this week- I gained 3lbs over the weekend due to some liquid starches and it scared the pants off me so I WILL stay POP this week!
jewljz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 01:59 PM   #2  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

i printed out some LA-style journal sheets so i can at least keep track of what i'm eating throughout the day....it's so easy for me to forget with my prego brain. and i'd like to start back into the habit or at least attempt. i'm sure i've been eating way over what i actually need. (note--i'm not following an eating plan to lose weight, i'm just writing down what i'm eating throughout the day.)
so it's a start for me. we'll see how long i keep up with it.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 02:29 PM   #3  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Oh, doens't that suck, Julie? It will be gone by tomorrw, I'm sure

Jillian......I think that is a wonderful idea. Before you know it, tiny little Xanthia Rose will be here, and if you get into a good habit (journaling) now, you will probably have a better chance of finding time to do it. Are you thinking of breastfeeding?
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 02:32 PM   #4  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

i don't think i'll be BF'ing. i only did it for 3wks with Julia because i wasn't making enough milk. and i didn't even attempt with Jag. my milk just never came in with either of them. it was weird. i was all expecting to get engorged and uncomfortable, etc. but it just never happened for me. we'll see what happens with this baby. if it comes in, i'll try it out again, but if not, not gonna stress about it. i guess it's just what my body does.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 02:38 PM   #5  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

that is the perfect attitude, Jillian. I do hope it works out for you this time, but it is nothing to beat yourself up about if it doesn't. Each one of my kids BF'd differently.......and only 1 out of 5 was easy.....that was my second DD. I will hope for you that Xanthia is a natural, and the two of you can enjoy the experience I can't wait to, "meet," her!!!!
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:34 PM   #6  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

Halfway through day 1 of TO! It's going pretty good!
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:36 AM   #7  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

GL CECIL! Gosh I just hate TO, I think I only did it one time bc I couldn't do it, so more power to ya!

I just did 2 miles with Leslie. I'm committing to 2 miles before I watch TBL tonight. I really need to step up my game.

I want to hear everyone's victories today!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:44 AM   #8  
Cecilia

I didn't stray from TO once yesterday! Perfect plus I did 30 min on the treadmill 20 min on the elliptical and 6 reps of 10 on the ab machine!

I am excited for TBL tonight too Amy! You can do it!
Old 01-13-2009, 04:47 PM   #9  
Kim - IP 9/10

Height: 5'4"

Victory for the week - still off of caffeine!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Huh? No, it's going well, really! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 05:34 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Kim, I would just have to stay home and sleep for a week if I tried that! 7 pounds down! That is amazing.

Cecil, Wow! that is a lot for a day you are doing TO. I tend to take it easy on myself when I do that.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 06:23 PM   #11  
Cecilia

Thanks Barbara! I actually just wanted to occupy my time so I didn't want to eat. HA!
Old 01-13-2009, 10:00 PM   #12  
Amy

Cecilia- You're a crack up. I amd with Amylou... I HATE TO!!!! I give up halfway through hte second day which is not a good thing... I just can't stomach anymore chicken or veggies!!!

I am excited for TBL tonight too!

I walked for 25 minutes yesterday, did 20 jumping jacks and 40 chrunches! Of course I am feeling it today, but that's ok! I am going easier today, just some chrunches and Wii Fit. On WW, I considerit Moderate Exercise!

Can't wait to see what surprise is thrown at TBL tonight!
JerseyMadchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:27 PM   #13  
Cecilia

Oh I don't want to spoil TBL for anyone... but I am sad to see that person leave. : ( Tonight I did 30 min fast walk on the treadmill 20 on the elliptical and 6 reps of 10 on the ab machine. AND I MADE IT THROUGH TO! Time for bed!

Amy great job on the work out! Did you ever check out the gym with your SIL?
I WANT WII FIT! Have a great night! More Victories to come tomorrow!
Old 01-14-2009, 12:25 AM   #14  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

I'm pretty proud of my NSV today.

I unexpectedly got called to go up north after my hearings today, so I had a pretty tiny lunch. I was starving by the time I made it to the office. The first thing I see on the receptionists desk: cookies from a local bakery.

I walked past them, barely giving them a glance. Victory! I scream inside. Then, evil skinny receptionist picks up bag of thousand calorie cookies and brings them toward me. Oh god! I scream inside. No! No! No! I shake my head violently, closing my eyes. She takes them away. Then, evil skinny boss comes out of his office with some sort of speciality cookie (aka 500 calorie cookie). I say no before he even makes it to my desk. Phew. Then, out of nowhere evil skinny boss returns with cookies, are you sure? he asks. YES!!! Can't have cookies!

Cookie crisis averted. Yeah baby!!!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 07:05 AM   #15  

Height: 5'6

hahaha evil skinny boss asked twice? Good for you!
At my office, the gathering area around where everyone brings in food and leaves it there is right outside my office door...it's awful! Gotta love the comments coming in..."Ohh this is so good! Why aren't you having any?"
But gotta stay away from those dangerous BLT's (bites, licks, tastes)
Kristinx is offline   Reply With Quote