3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > General Diet Plans and Questions > LA Weight Loss

LAWL Menu Plan Drop Sequence

Old 07-19-2011, 10:10 AM   #91

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesskahle View Post
Just wanted to add that I also have all the books (LA EXPRESS FOOD PLAN) An the blue LA book scanned online in WORD documents. If anyone wants them pm me or if other's I have sent them to would like to send them out too put your name here... These books have all the food servings sizes and which foods to eat on express/life
I would love to have a copy of this, please! rebett (at) cableone.net
rebettkla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 01:18 PM   #92

Jesskahle...I would also love..love PDF would so appreciate it!! Also what has everyone found to be the best substitute for the la lites ..I think that was part of the reason I did well, Any other bars didn't seem to taste as good....thanks in advance!! Btw I did la 6 Years ago and lost about 40 lbs...hope I can do it again..oops can't post my email..saw the drop sequence but servings sizes are the questions..heard not same as color plans(have those)
Kmajovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 04:41 PM   #93

Default Help Needed

I need some quick help if anyone would be willing. I did LAWL back in 2007. At that time I was on the purple plan. It looks like they have changed things a bit (numbered plans) and need to know where I would be with no LA Lites. I am 5'8, 185. Would this mean I should do plan 3? Also can I use the measurements for food listed in the purple plan?
alycialynstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:36 AM   #94

[quote=AndreaMarie;2535821]**If you are following the plan and are breast feeding and you are the child's sole source of nourishment then you need to add 1 protein, 1 starch, 1 dairy and 1 fat to your menu plan**

I have the drop sequence for males as well. I'll scan it tomorrow and post it up because it's a lot to retype. I'll also see if I can get the new FTL menu kit to scan since there was some questions on that.[/QUOTE

Can anyone share with me the LAWL plan. I'm 46 yo
5'4 and 240 pounds. Thanks.
JudyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 07:08 PM   #95

S/C/G: 346/341/196

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Just wanted to add that I also have all the books (LA EXPRESS FOOD PLAN) An the blue LA book scanned online in WORD documents. If anyone wants them pm me or if other's I have sent them to would like to send them out too put your name here... These books have all the food servings sizes and which foods to eat on express/life
I am unable to PM but would love a copy...
lielasdeals
at
Gmail
dot
com
msfullerluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 07:26 PM   #96

Quote:
hello
im female looking to lose around 80 pds im 5'3' 209lbs no health problems just had two back surgeories and two knee surgeories over last 3 1/2 yrs and now im better and hope to start la again and walking done la back awhen had color plans but ready to try new could you please mail them to

thanks so much
mscountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 12:51 PM   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscountry View Post
hello
im female looking to lose around 80 pds im 5'3' 209lbs no health problems just had two back surgeories and two knee surgeories over last 3 1/2 yrs and now im better and hope to start la again and walking done la back awhen had color plans but ready to try new could you please mail them to

thanks so much
would love a copy of pdf thanks
norma
gabby
at
live
dot
com
Old 08-14-2011, 01:06 PM   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by msfullerluv View Post
I am unable to PM but would love a copy...
lielasdeals
at
Gmail
dot
com
i would also love a copy
normagabby
at
live
dot
com
Old 08-16-2011, 09:44 AM   #99

If possible yet, I would appreciate a copy of the plans as well.

lorettalockhorn
at
gmail
dot
com
lorettalockhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 02:22 AM   #100

Quote:
could you please sehd me a copy of the documents
thank you

normagabby at
live dot com
Old 08-26-2011, 02:56 PM   #101

Talking La Express Food Plan

Quote:
Hello
Could you please send me a copy.
thanks
Old 09-04-2011, 05:24 PM   #102

S/C/G: 330

Height: 6'1''

Hi all

I'm a newbie on this forum. I was an lawl dieter in 2007 and was very successful. I have gained all the weight back and am now going to start again. I know which menu I'm on, but i can't find the book which breaks downs the servings sizes for the foods?. Does anyone have a list?

Thanks
Big John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:20 AM   #103

S/C/G: 175/176.5/150

Height: 5'3"

Quote:

Hi...I am also coming back to LAWL after losing 30 lbs in 2005. I have gained it all back and more...UGH! But I would love to have your plans emailed to me if you would...thank you so much! thestelmacks at gmail dot com
barri1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 11:25 AM   #104

S/C/G: 238/208/170

Height: 5 ft 8 in

Default How do I get started?

I am going back on the LAWL plans, I am on plan 3. I started the ties after labor day so obviously from the weekend I had a lot of water retention and was up 8 lbs I lost that by Thursday. I want to make sure that I shouldn't be doing something before really getting into the plan that will help with results.. Any advice to help get this weight off would be great:-)
Also what is the original take off plan?
Meme78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 12:29 PM   #105
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

read the newbie thread for TO info . . .
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.