Old 09-22-2008, 10:47 AM   #1  
LAWL Salt Police

Default LAWL Losers and Friends - Sept. 22-28

Good morning ladies!! Up and at 'em!!

Cast off your fears and kick that diet into gear this week!!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 10:56 AM   #2  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning everyone, hope you all had a good weekend!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:39 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 170.4 / TICKER / 150

Height: 5'6

Good Morning!
erin1369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:48 AM   #4  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone. I totally missed last week. I was super busy at work and then went camping for the weekend...which was a total blast. Ate whatever others cooked for us but did get in an 8 mile STRENUOUS hike on Saturday. The bottoms of my feet are still killing me. Can you bruise the bone at the base of your toes...if so, I think I did! Hope all is well. Lots of work to catch up on. I'll update the Thanksgiving Challenge, but it may be next week before I get to it.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:06 PM   #5  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Hi friends.

Joni, I was just wondering where you have been. I have been a little scarce myself. I will get it back together though

well........are we at a major lack of motivation slump or what? What on earth are we going to do about this?

I am going to post a new picture of baby Maria in a bit..........and I am off to get some work done
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:57 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 213/199/145

Hi everyone,

Down another pound today. Doesn't seem like much, but I guess one pound at a time will eventually get me to my goal.

Has anyone tried the Fiber One yogurt? It is realllly good. There is a keylime pie flavor that I like to put on top of a crushed graham cracker mixed with melted lowfat margarine (1 Tbsp). I put it in the freezer for about 20 minutes to get it good and cold. It is so good and I like the fact it just makes one. Not a good idea for me to have leftover desserts around the house.
FYI: 1 starch, 1 fat, 1/2 dairy
jean2299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:02 PM   #7  
Tina

Height: 5'5"

Happy Monday Everyone,

I hope you all had a good weekend. I am so glad to see the day come to an end. I had a kid who went into meltdown mode all day long today. I was so glad to put the kid on the bus at the end of the day and send him home to mom!!!
Ternoway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 07:29 PM   #8  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Hey Everyone - I've been MIA for the last week or so but things have been crazy nuts at work and I had to get some stuff cleaned up before I went on vacation - which I'm on this week. I have no big plans other than to get the house deep cleaned and try to find a decent pair of jeans. Went to DD's in St. Louis and took my 9yo GS to the City Museum on Saturday. That place is awesome. Lots of tunnels, caves and things to climb on. I have bruised, sore knees today and I'm sure I burned more than a few calories over the 3 hour time span we were there. He kept saying that I need to hurry up and that he wasn't tired so why do we need to take a break!! I swear I'm gonna beat that kid - I'm not as young as he is or as energetic.

Anyway, just checking in. I'll be back tomorrow. Have a good night.
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 07:57 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Well hello Friends and Losers!!! Its been so long since I posted last that I cant even remember when that was, sheesh!

I started a new job at school this year, got a secretaries position and after staring at a computer for 8+ hours a day I'm not much in the mood to get on here when I get home but I love the new job!
The 3rd day of school I tore my calf muscle and I've been in a "Herman Munster" boot (My lovely student office assistants named it that)
and on crutches for the past 5 weeks. Physical therapy is a b*tch! I asked the therapist why he had to make it hurt to make it feel better!
So that combined with being bored since I cant do much of anything else, has packed on 10 pounds. I swear every pound went to my butt! LOL
Got up this morning and decided just cause I'm temporarily disabled didnt mean I had to stuff my face with junk. So far so good! Just gotta make it till bedtime.
I'll have to catch up sometime later! Hope everybody is having great successes, hey, even the small ones count! Hang in there everybody and I'll try not to be a stranger! I've missed you guys!!!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 08:14 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 220/115/150

Just a quick note. I started Fast Forward yesterday and made it thru the day and ended it with a Luna Bar. Today was good until I got home and then I had OP dinner but ended ti with a handful of trail mix and a nature valley sweet and salt bar. I get such a headache from the program. I am looking forward to the normal plan tomorrow.

Had a crazy day in the OR. Tons of patients and busy, busy, busy. That was good because I couldn't wander and find food.

Kim love the photos. That is my goal. I have talked about it for years and my DH says I don't want it bad enough or I would have lost the weight by now. I work with a fabulous plastic surgeon and hope to have the opportunity to follow in your foot steps!

Calling it a night! Off to watch DWTS's.

Betsy
betsy p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 08:19 PM   #11  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hey everyone. just wanted to stop by and say hi really quick. this past weekend with my sister's wedding was complete stress and it sucked.
i'm too tired to complain or go into detail...maybe later.

good to see you kim!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 08:28 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Good to see you too Jillian! And congrats on the Little Lemons, thats so cute!!

Good luck Betsy! I tell ya what, it was worth every single itty bitty cent it cost! I had talked to DH for probably 15 years and he always thought I was joking, finally one day I said I'M NOT!! and we scheduled a consultation! LOL Just be persistent! I never could have lost enough weight to be happy because I would have still hated my stomach. Its been 16 months and I still sometimes cant believe this tummy belongs to me!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 10:45 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 152/151.6/130

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone! I just found this site today and am so happy to have found you all. Joined LAWL two years ago and lost 35 pounds but gained 15 back . Time to get back on the horse and make the weight loss stick this time.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.
Lisa
Lisa MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 07:38 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 204/204/150

Height: 5' 10"

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Have a great day and wishing you all the will power to stay on plan today and the rest of the week!
AngieH75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 09:53 AM   #15  
Not Obese at 191

Hey Everyone,

How is it going? We ready for a POP day?

Fortunately, switching the plan back up to 4 is working for me, I lost 1.6 lbs in this last week. I have also started going to the gym, so hopefully that is helping too. I am so surprised that eating less (Being on plan 3) for a week stalled my weight loss and now that I am back to eating more I am loosing again,,,I would have never believed it before this incident!!

Ana
Ana08 is offline   Reply With Quote