Old 07-20-2008, 12:08 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 214/204/140

Height: 5'5"

Default help with products

hello i'm wanting to start la weight loss and work with a lady that her dd is manager and she can get me products and books at 50% off i was just wondering if anybody could suggest what i would need to start. she told me to just make a list and it would all be 50% off. if anyone can help me decide what to get i would appreciate it lots. thanks
momof2cutebugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 02:37 PM   #2  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

I wish I could help you, but I do not use any of their products. If you plan to use lites, that is the one suggestion I would have. You can almost always find them on sale though, so don't feel any pressure to buy them. You should not have to pay for any of the plan books. I know there are cookbooks and such that you can purchase, but the regular plan books come free with the program. You will also need a food sclae, but you can pick one up at any department or discount store. If you have any other specific questions, post them here. Someone will have the answers. It is kind of quiet here on the weekends, but things should pick up on monday Good luck to you!!!
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote