My Weight Loss Coach DS Lite

• Has anyone tried My Weight Loss Coach on the DS Lite? It looks kinda cool i was thinking about trying it out
  • I have it. It is pretty cool. It comes with a step counter that you wear all day long and then plug it into your DS it downloads the number of steps you had that day and keeps track of them! it also (roughly) keeps track of your calories as well. Every day you pick little challenges. walk an extra half hour, eat a healthy snack today...cook something yummy and healthy for friends. ect..
    It also has information about health and weight loss. but so far it's nothing I didn't already know.
    All in all it's cute, the music is cute and it's really motivating. 8 out of 10.
  • I got it sor far i really like it I seems fun and i like the challenges. The only thing i dont like is how it estimates how many calories you need to loose weight. When i entered in my curent weight it told me i could loose 2lbs a week eating 3000 calories a day, well we all know thats not true. So i put the weight at my mini goal show it has thprogram aiming for around 1600 to 1800 calories a day