Hiya!

• I have been SO incognito lately. I haven't even been lurking.

Things blew up w/ my job & I haven't had any time to play online. The other 2 analysts here have both quit leaving me all alone!! It's been crazy, but in a good way. I like to be busy & feel like I am contributing.

I'm glad to still see some familiar faces on here & lots of new ones.

As far as the program goes, I've been holding steady for a while now. Haven't lost, haven't gained. My summer goal is to maintain through July & then start losing again in August.

Hope everyone is doing well! Will try to check in again soon. Maybe even later today, as things have slowed down a bit.
  • JILL!

How excited are you for 10K? I missed you! Glad to see you!
    Hope everything is going well! You have to check out Heatbox, and WBPN while you are there! I am starting to wish I was going but I have to take a break this year maybe next year. We are going to UM in MSP at the MN zoo this weekend! I am sooo pumped! Good to hear from you! Don't be a stranger!
  • Sweet! Is it an UM & STS9 show? We're going to one of those in Council Bluffs on the 12th. Super psyched! If you haven't seen STS9 you're in for a treat.

We actually have a music festival here in DSM this weekend. It's called 80/35. It'll be nice to do the festival scene but be able to go home & sleep in my own bed : )

Yes, we are very fired up for 10klf. I can't wait. I missed last year for the 1st time in 5 years so I am double ready this year!

I'll have to look for the e-mail that my fiance sent to UM when we went to the NYE shows on my 30th birthday & send it to you. He asked them to give me a shout out. Isn't that funny? Of course they didn't, but it was really sweet of him to write them.
  • Hey Jill, great to see you!!
  • Hey Katie! How's the furbaby? I have been fighting the urge to get another one since the weather has cleared up. I really want a yellow lab w/ a black nose. We already have a chocolate & a black one. I need one of each right?
  • Well of course you do! The baby is doing well. Really spoiled. Have you read the book "Marley and Me"? It is the sweetest, funniest book about a guy who gets a yellow lab and his experiences with him. You would relate, I'm sure.
  • Hi Jill..........good to see you
  • Hi Nicole!

Katie - I have read Marley & Me. I loved it. I'd be laying in bed reading and start cracking up & wake up my DF.

Can't wait for the movie!
  • Yeah, the part where he decideds to get Marley neutered is priceless. I am excited for the movie, just hope it isn't a hack job.