Just wanted to share this amusement with all of you, my friends
Are you tired of those sissy 'friendship' poems
that always sound good,
But never actually come close to reality?
Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship.
You will see no cutesy little smiley faces on this card -
Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.
1. When you are sad -- I will jump on the person who made you sad
like a spider monkey jacked up on mountain dew.
2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I
must be involved in.
4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how
much Worse it could be, until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.
7. When you are sick -- Stay away from me until you are well.
Again, I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy butt.
9. This is my oath.... I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask;
'because you are my friend'.
Friendship is like peeing your pants,
everyone can see it,
But only you can feel the true warmth..
Send this to 10 of your closest friends!
(then get depressed because you can only
think of 4!)
10/14/2013----game ON! 213
Weekly Losses with Official WI day on Mon:
Week 1 Oct 21: WI 210.4 Loss: 2.6 lbs.
Week 2 Oct 31: WI 209.4 Loss: 1.0 lbs.
Week 3 Nov 4: WI 208.8 Loss: 0.6 lbs. WW
Week 4 Nov 11: WI 208.2 Loss: 0.6 lbs.
Week 5 Nov 18: WI 203.2 Loss: 5 lbs
Week 6 Nov 25: WI