What's The Best Cookbook?

• I just got the "Most Decadent Diet ever" book and it's delicious. I'm looking for another cookbook to add to the meal plans. My husband and i are trying to lose a little weight, but mainly establish healthy eating habits forever. Has anyone tried Ellie Krieger's cookbook? Please tell me what you think is the best diet or just healthy cookbook to buy? Also, which book has worked for you the best...and is easy to follow?
  • I don't know about cookbooks, but I subscribe to Cooking Light magazine. They always have good and healthy recipes, and the best past is it is seasonal. I just started to lose weight, but my sister starting using recipes from this magazine last year and is now to her goal weight. She absolutely loves the magazine. Another magazine you might consider is kraft's food and family. If you go to their website, it is free. They always have fresh and healthy recipes and it prints 4 or 5 times a year. Good luck!
  • Ellie Krieger's book is awesome! I made a banana cream pie out of there, and...fabulous! I also based a healthy sloppy joes recipe off of hers. Delicious food, and gorgeous photos...everything looks so wonderful!