3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   Plan 2 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/141804-plan-2-a.html)

Laineey 05-07-2008 02:18 PM

Plan 2

Hi Everyone,

I finally got started this week and am on Plan 2, doing the Express for the first 4 weeks. Express is the same plan (for me) but limited food choices (only white meat, only white colour fish etc) This includes 2 lites. Well i have added up all of the calories that i expect for the day and it is equalling 1500 calories. I don't see how this is going to help me lose. As well, i had a bite of one of the bars and i nearly died as it was so grainy tasting. I really want this plan to work, but at the same time, i dont want the counsellors to not be interested in me because i dont think that i am going to be able to eat the lights.

The counsellor said that she has been very sucessful in gettnig people to lose 15-20 lbs on the 4 week express, but, at the same time, she also said that because i did not have a whole lot of weight to lose (30 lbs) i would probably not lose as much. She is also the assistant manager, so i am thinking that she has some idea of what she is doing. Any thoughts, anyone?

jewljz 05-07-2008 02:27 PM

When I started I did the express plan 2, after 3 weeks they moved me to the free to live plan 2 - I have consistently lost 2lbs a week - I did mention to them it was hard for me to get my starches in, so they eliminated 1 starch. I think they just go by your progress and modify the plan as needed. Keep at it, if you follow the plan as directed, it will work!

MomOfThreeTeens 05-07-2008 03:35 PM

I was on the colored plans so I didnt do the 4 week Express but I did lose 20 pounds my first month. Of course I had 70 to lose, not 30 so mine was going to come off faster in my opinion. Your weight that you began at is lower than the weight I STOPPED at, sheesh! LOL
This is a life long journey just be patient. Believe me I know that feeling of wanting it all gone RIGHT NOW! LOL This plan works. There are lots of us around that are proof of that. Hang in there!

Laineey 05-07-2008 11:02 PM

Thanks for your comments

I was just reading about the different plans and felt that i should be on another one, that is all.

Just a side not to Jewljz, i came to be 158 over the past couple of years and i did not really mind it until i came into perimenopause. Everything has shifted to my waist!! So i am hoping to lose some weight, not to get stick thin, but just enough so that i can see my waist again. My goal weight was actually set by the counsellor, as i thought that 140 would be good for me.

Laineey 05-07-2008 11:05 PM

Well i meant that last post

For mom of three teens. I am still getting used to this board...