Old 05-02-2008, 11:39 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 162/143/120

Height: 5'4

Default LA express?

Ok. I am concerned now. Has everyone else that started the program have a month of La express then move into the Free to Live program? I never did the express program and moved right into Free to Live. I am concerned this could be why I have only seen a lose of 4 lbs though I am pop (though found out alcohol is bad) for 18 days now. I don't expect a miracle and if it is only supposed to be 2lbs per week fine but that includes during the TO phase where I keep reading that ppl lost up to 5lbs...
petitelapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 12:35 PM   #2  
TBL Black Team Member

S/C/G: 253/237/153

Height: 5'8"

Hi There!

I too, didn't do the LA Express and instead went right into the Free To Live program. You're doing much better than me, I've been totally on plan for a month and lost 3.8 lbs. Needless to say I'm very upset and discouraged. At this rate it'll take me years to lose 100 lbs, not the 50 weeks they told me.

Oh yeah, almost forgot... I did the take off at first and lost a pound, then gained it right back after I started actually eating again. LOL

Last edited by Halichick; 05-02-2008 at 12:36 PM.
Halichick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 01:58 PM   #3  

Height: 5'3"

I did the La Express where you can eat all the protein and green vegetables you want, 2 eggs and 2 oranges for the first 3 days. This worked for me, I did lose 5 pounds and then in 2 or 3 weeks I can do a 2 day take off when needed. I guess this must be the old plan. Hope this helps.
Mattie2086 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 04:50 PM   #4  
Success Leads to Success

S/C/G: 161.8/161.8/135

Height: 5'4"

I did LA Express for the first 4 weeks and I lost a lot of weight. Now that I am on Free to Live I am not loosing and am having a really hard time staying on plan. I am going to my COD on Monday to talk to them about about it and hope that they can suggest something, though I doubt they will. I am not doing the Lites so my COD is not overly concerned with anything more then selling me on the Lites.
chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 07:04 PM   #5  

Wink

HI
I joined then got on the net and read a lot of things negative about the plan.
It kind of worried me,but I seem to be doing well so I am not changing a thing for now.
I dont know anything about express,or the colors people have been talking about. I use the lites as my choc. snack in the evening. That is my wosrt
time for me.It seems to work too!
I only weigh once aweek . We live quite a distance from a center. They seem to be ok with it.
Roma
gramabear45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 08:47 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 162/143/120

Height: 5'4

After posting this and going in for my weigh in, I asked why I never went on express and they weren't sure but said there is no point now because I am 3 weeks in....
petitelapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 08:57 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 192/174/155

Quote:
Originally Posted by chan View Post
I did LA Express for the first 4 weeks and I lost a lot of weight. Now that I am on Free to Live I am not loosing and am having a really hard time staying on plan. I am going to my COD on Monday to talk to them about about it and hope that they can suggest something, though I doubt they will. I am not doing the Lites so my COD is not overly concerned with anything more then selling me on the Lites.
me too. After the first month i had a hard time when i started on the expanded list. I too have not done the lites, and found very little support from COD. So, i am doing it on my own, and reading posts here. but i have been off track for awhile. tomorrow is a new day, and i need to start increasing my water intake again. and stop eating cookies
wish2bthin2 is offline   Reply With Quote