Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 01:33 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 227/200/175

Height: 5'4"

Hello everyone!It has been awhile but I have been reading the posts.I have had some family issues that have kept me away and also kept me very busy.I think they are resolved and I should have more time to focus on me and the Beck plan.I got the Beck audiobook and have been listening while riding in the car,it is really helpful.I have been eating whatever the past few weeks but I have kept up with my swimming 3x a week and drinking lots of water.My weight has stayed the same suprisingly but I am ready to get with the program now.I will be following the diabetic exchange type program and adding extra exercise sessions.Everyone is doing so well.It is an inspiration to return and see others are still at it and making progress.I am redoing the book and am planning my day of dieting for Sat step 14 I think.Just a side note,I recently went from working 5 days a week to 4 days a week to get more things done at home and with the kids.Great time wise but I have to pay more for the family health insurance and I lost about $700 of income a month.I have to really watch my food budget and with the rising prices it is hard to keep stocked with the healthy diet friendly foods.Anyone else notice this difficulty? We are having loads of chicken and ground turkey.
Old 05-02-2008, 02:53 PM   #17  

Howdy all,

Best wishes for a great weekend to all. Thanks for all of good thougts-this flu has been a bit nasty-good new lost all the weight gained during stress times and then more-new low of 305. While the fever and major side effects are gone I still get a bit nauseated easily and only want 2 meals a day- even those family stresses-just listening to the daily news learned how lucky we truly are inspite of some complex worries.

Having out to town guests for a long weekend-Sure I am not contagious. so am hoping to learn new skills of cooking for others, having a house full of guests and celebration and to not over eat.! It has been so hard for me not to over eat during parties- planning on this being one of the first times. The stomach discomfort is such a wonderful immeditate negative consequence-spoken like a an old special education teacher.

to increasing that Beck bain,
sue
Old 05-02-2008, 04:16 PM   #18  

Hi everyone.. you all sound so busy. I have to admit I love being retired. I have enough pension to live a modest but comfortable life. Many of my medications are paid by the cancer society. I feel a little guilty about that so I do some fundraising for them. Cancer is a very expensive disease.

I've had a couple of rough days. Two close friends passed away. I spoke at both funerals. Drank too much wine and ate too much comfort food. The amazing thing is that a slip didn't lead to a binge. I've now moved on to Day 9 - Get moving!

I've have a walking/swimming pal. We always have fun.

Anyhoo.. I just wanted to check in because I've missed you. Have a lovely weekend my Beck buddies!!
Old 05-02-2008, 11:07 PM   #19  
persist

S/C/G: 316/307/299

Height: 5' 6"

Default saw photographs

Okay coaches. I just saw a bunch of photos taken of last night's festivities. I look so huge. Every part of me is extra large. And every photo is like that. It makes me want to hide from going to the market tomorrow and Sunday. I found myself longing to be thin. I don't even care if I end up all wrinkly just get this weight off of me. In one way I am glad to see the pictures. It's motivation for sure. On the other hand it makes me feel so very far away from where I want to be and it scares me. My weight scares me. Anyone else feel like that? I have had a bad food day today. Exhausted, I didn't want to cook so it was fast food and I didn't say no to anything. I didn't go nuts just didn't keep to my foodplan. Time to pick up my beck book again. I feel like I am moving away from the program and if I do that I have no hope to stick to the DASH diet I want to implement. It's only since starting beck that I have been able to maintain a foodplan. It works and I know it. I need to follow it as best I can and really do it all to get the full benefits. I haven't tossed my foodplan out the window in spite of my bloated feeling right now. As kuljeanie says, the wagon is right here and I need only hop on. Does it matter how many times I get on and off? really does it? the trend with me is toward health. I know I am not 20 but twice that plus 4. I know that I'll never look like my few thin images from 20 years ago. I don't know what I look like thinner. I just don't want to be twice the size of most of the folks around me anymore. I really don't. And I feel so sad that I got to this size. How did I let this happen? Why was it okay? Anyway. I'm just thinking out loud. Coaches, will I ever get it? Will I ever just accept the steps of what I know I need to do and just do it already? One step at a time I suppose is the way to go. I don't know if I need to see those pictures or not. They motivate me and paralyze me at the same time. Not sure how to deal with it. Maybe I just need some sleep and things will look better in the morning. Methinks that's true. Okay I am going to try to find some credit 1) that I recognize the value of the Beck program 2) that I remain accountable 3) that I came here to write about my feelings and not eat over them.

I just found this article about the 5% of people who are long term weightloss success stories. It talks about their secrets to success... good reading and reinforcement for me tonight. I really relate to this part
Quote:
…Allow Themselves To Fail. It’s a guaranteed certainty. Every one of the 5% has failed at some point along their weight loss journey. The difference is that they learned to forgive setbacks and refused to beat themselves up. Every failure is simply one step closer to ultimate success. With this outlook, and using lessons learned along the way, they kept these setbacks from turning into full-fledged disasters.
Check it out here http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/...les.asp?id=423

Last edited by onebyone; 05-02-2008 at 11:29 PM.
Old 05-03-2008, 05:07 AM   #20  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Welcome Laine (lainlearning2Blean)

Laine (lainlearning2Blean)

Welcome to the Beck Diet Solution Discussion Group, Support Group, Diet Coach Group.

And, in honor of your first post,

Be sure to explore all the other marvelous places of this site, 3fatchicks.com.

Curious to know, how did you find us?

Old 05-03-2008, 06:15 AM   #21  
Super Moderator

Thumbs up Saturday

Diet Coaches – About to run out; gotta go see if the Spring Warblers have reached our area. Then off to pick up my newly tuned old 10 speed bike. For lunch I had microwavable Multigrain Pilaf from Trader Joe's in a plastic pouch from India. Yummy. 400 calories for the whole package (2 servings), but worth it. Got through a stressful day at work without even thinking about the vending machines. CREDIT moi.

Sue (CoastalSue) - Ouch that you've remained on The Stomach Flu Diet. Congrats on creeping ever closer to the twoderland. Good luck with entertaining this weekend.

Heidi (hbuchwald) - Waving to the weekend on the West coast.

wendy (wendylan) - Ouch for your real life issues with family and job; Kudos for facing them head on. And Kudos for sticking with your 3x swimming - you've been doing that for a while now.

onebyone – Thanks for the pronunciation research. LOL at "boston accents speaking french." Thought of you last night when the driver of the subway announced "Paaaak Square" when we got to the Park Square station. Ouch that a set of pictures has opened the full set of my-ears-are-too-small body image emotions just as strong as if you were still a teen. Kudos for so openly confronting them. And BIG Kudos for giving yourself credit when you least feel like doing so. Thanks for the quote; I constantly need to be reminded that it will take some effort to join the 5% long term weight loss losers.

Great that you pulled off your vernissage with style; I'd love to drop by and see all eight of your spaceman themed paintings in person. Perhaps you can arrange a show on Newbury Street in Boston.

amy (gahundy) – Waving. Sending you supportive thoughts for dealing with the weekend.

Nessa (ladybugnessa) - Ooops...Blush. Kudos for two years of clean eating. May you never feel "old and fat" again.

Ann (Newlifestyle) - Perhaps this will be the weekend that DS begs you into riding your bike with him. I'll send him beg mommy thoughts while I'm out riding. Hope you're alive and well and on plan.

Lori (elkfordian) - Sending supporting thoughts for dealing with the loss of your two close friends. Kudos to you for getting through the funerals without falling into a binge. Having a walking buddy is certainly a good start with Program-day 9: Select an Exercise Plan. Good luck.

redballoon - Waving. Still chuckling that you were online and managed to post before I did on the new thread.

Robin (RobinW) - Kudos that "Food and exercise were right on yesterday!" And Kudos for setting up your trainer! Thanks for the gentle Diet Coach nudge to actually go out and ride my newly tuned bike.

Kathy (tresor) - Kudos for your "Beck" moment. I just love it when somebody uses one of her strategies. And Kudos for both the eating and your continued early morning exercising.

Laine (lainlearning2Blean) - Kudos for confronting Program-day 6: Find a Diet Coach by finding us here. You're on your way! Have you done your Advantage Response Card?

Readers – "They hadn’t lost weight or kept it off because they didn’t know how.
… They didn’t know what to do when they felt overwhelmed, hopeless, or unable to keep going. …" From the Introduction, Beck, pg 12.
Old 05-03-2008, 09:33 AM   #22  
persist

S/C/G: 316/307/299

Height: 5' 6"

Default New day today

Good Morning Coaches

I am about to dig into a new market season this morning. DH and I head out to Carp to set up my booth, just the bare bones of it-floor, display boards, lights-at noon. I'm giving him a break and not making him get up at 9am to get there for 10. I, of course, am up at 7:30 due to Kitty X my faithful kitty who needs me to skritch her at 7:15am precisely. She is never late.

So in-between now, and leaving for Carp at noon, I am going to start making some small things, probably earrings given that next weekend is Mother's Day and that I don't have any earrings I think. I was relieved to find my box of goods left over from my last show at Christmas. I just have to weed out the things wearing Santa hats and I have some stock already made. Yay!

Foodwise I am going to spend some time working the DASH program into my WW guidelines that are all aligned with Beck. Gee... that sounds complicated doesn't it? I know it's not. It's a matter of getting x veggies, x fruit and grains etc into a day.

My weight rose by 3lbs this week. It rose due to water retention and "female trouble" (as an old bf used to say) on the horizon. I think me feeling crummy and down, bloated and ravenous have a distinct pattern though after decades of dealing with this it seems to always be a new thing everytime. Funny that. I look forward to a good solid week on plan and it starts with this day today. What a fantastic thing it is that we humans needs to sleep. Otherwise a bad day would just go on and on and on. This way we get a break - zzzzzzzz- and it's all new again. Love that.

Enjoy your weekend folks.

BillBlueEyes DH and I made it to Providence a year ago when he was in the World Poker Tour thing at Foxwoods. I was aiming to get to Boston so we could go to MOBA: The Museum of Bad Art. Have you ever been there?? It is my most ardent dream to get there. the drive was just a bit too long cause we discovered we were very tired. For now I content myself with their website and their publications. I fully expect my first sale on ebay about 10 years ago now?, called "Bowling Mermaid" to one day grace the gallery of MOBA.http://www.museumofbadart.org/collection/index.php As for going to Newbury Street, if there is a shady tree I can always just plunk my things under it, preferably in the summer. I may want to take spin on your vintage bike though... and will definitely want to hear you say "panier" LOL

elkfordian Hello! I am glad to hear that two funerals were occasions to honour your friends along with feeling the sadness of their passing, and that after getting over the rough bits with some extra food you stopped before binging. Isn't it incredible? I too don't go over into full binge mode either. And I actually pick myself back up and get going again happily feeling like I am going to get this right and wanting to keep trying. That is a definite shift for me. Wishing you a sunny, happy day where you are.

coastalsue Here here to increasing our Beck brains! Happy to hear from you and that you are moving forward. Sorry that you still harbour a stomach bug.

wendylan Hello again. Nice to see you back. I am on a limited budget and find that it actually dovetails very well with conscious eating in that I have few pennies to buy food so what I buy I want it to be the best I can get, buying local whenever I can.

tresor Wow. Good going on the regular morning exercise. That help's your body so much. And kudos for seeing a Beck moment and acting on it. Isn't it funny how her system kicks in when we don't expect it?

RobinW So happy to read you got on so well with your trainer. That's really great. I have a workout plan made for me by my sister's trainer who is now in Hollywood training The Stars. He's on his way to making it big after winning a Mr. Fitness or some related award. Maybe I'll print it out and actually give it a solid whirl. Thanks for the reminder.

lainlearning2Blean Welcome Welcome Welcome! We are all here to be diet coaches for each other. Glad to have another voice among us. Looking forward to your posts...
Old 05-03-2008, 09:37 AM   #23  
Determined to lose!

S/C/G: 179/156/5 lbs. at a time

Height: 5 ft. 3.5 in.

Hello diet coaches!

Giving myself credit for something. I have been doing very well with making time for diet and excercise. A behavior I have struggled with in the past. My other struggle is snacking in the evening while watching TV. I decided to make a rule for myself -- No Choice, no eating after 10 p.m. So last night the sabatoging voice in my head said "go downstairs and get yourself a snack". I wasn't even the least bit hungry (thanks to the book I can actually tell the difference between hunger and cravings). So I talked back to my sabotoging thoughts and said, "sorry, no choice, no eating after 10 p.m.". Good for me!
Old 05-03-2008, 12:11 PM   #24  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Good Morning (barely)

Bill~ Kudos for getting thru the stressful day without even thinking about the vending machines!! Did you get out on your bike today? Did it feel good? Did you take your helmet off and let the wind blow thru your hair?? huh? didja? Its 70 here and its raining, no outdoor activity for me.

OnebyOne~ isnt sleep a wonderful thing. Makes the next day brand new, and that "other day" history. Im excited for you and your market, I hope it goes well for you!!

Northwest~ good on ya for making time to exercise. Awsome job on fighting that evil inner voice!

CoastalSue~ enjoy your company and read your cards often this weekend

Yesterday was one of those unplanned things that happen in life, and Im very proud of how I handled it. After finishing up for the day, hubby says what do you want to do for supper. I had planned a chicken ceasar salad for supper. I told him what I had planned, and he said "Would you like to go out for supper?" (dumb question right?) I said SURE!! We decided on the Irish Pub, and Im quite proud of myself. Usually when we go to a restaurant I feel like I can have what ever I want because we dont do this very often. I had made my decision, then looked over the menu and thought....hey this looks good, I can have that, or this. But Dr. Beck is working, and I said no, I'll have the ceasar salad without the chicken and the italian wedding soup. It was delicious!!! The best part, after a bowl of soup, and 3/4 of my salad, I was full. Of course the thoughts came in saying its only salad, just finish it. Your wasting it, and the money you spent on it etc etc. But I didnt. I left the 1/4 of the salad and 1/3 of the huge parmesean chip that came with it. I was FULL, and stayed full all night. My only slip up was having one....count'em just one of hubby's french fries. I was very pleased with myself Not only did I make good choices, I left some on my plate in a restaurant.

Alright, the bad news....Im catching a cold, and I am sooooooo NOT impressed by this!! Colds always throw me for a loop. My cardio excerise is always cut right back to almost nothing. Because I have asthma, I slow right down too. So why did this have to happen 2 days before my first official workout with michelle???? Im just ticked about it all!

Im going to enjoy my weekend anyway Have a good one everybody!

Last edited by RobinW; 05-03-2008 at 12:14 PM.
Old 05-03-2008, 09:23 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 227/200/175

Not a bad day,brought my breakfast and lunch to work and had a planned dinner.Did not have a muffin a coworker brought in.Did however have a piece of birthday cake we had for a coworker.Tired after work but did pack my breakfast and lunch for Sun at work again.

RobinW-Great job at the dinner out and staying on program,hope you feel better soon.

northwest-Wonderful use of NO CHOICE,no eating after 10pm and you stuck to it!

onebyone-I really like the DASH plan and It does work well with ww or an exchange proram like I am doing.What do you sell at the market? I make beaded jewelry and I do an occasional craft show,I have one on Sat.May 10th but I have not been working on it much lately.

BillBlueEyes-You just keep inspiring all the time,great job avoiding the vending machines. Wish we has a Trader Joes or Whole Foods,nothing here in PA

elkfordian-Sorry to here about your friends passing away.

coastalsue-Hope you are feeling better,enjoy your guests!
Old 05-04-2008, 12:01 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 172/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Hi All,
It feels good to be back on here after about a 10 month absence. I had a baby on March 7 (a surprise pregnancy due to my weight loss last summer on the Beck Diet Solution), and now I am motivated to get back on track! As this is the last child that I plan to have, I sincerely believe that I will never be this heavy again thanks to the diet.

I look forward to meeting all of you who have joined since I left. It's great that the group has grown so much. I think Sue is the only name I recognize--congrats to her for sticking with it so well. Sue, I'm so proud of you!!

I probably won't have time for very long emails often due to 2 young children and working from home, but I will try my best to give all of you the support that I found here last year.

Take care,
Karina
Old 05-04-2008, 01:32 AM   #27  

Wendylan: Way to keep up with your swimming and for listening to beck in the car.

Coastalsue: Hope the last of that nasty flubug goes soon. Glad you are here and can check in… good luck with your guests being there.

Elkfordian: Good going on not falling into a big slip in your plan. Those are some difficult things to process. So glad that you have a workout buddy.

Onebybone: I have definitely felt fear of being the weight that I am before. I don’t have an answer to that fear other than to try and go inward and appreciate yourself for who you are no matter what weight. I have been slipping up lately in my plan…but I really do believe that SLOWLY, I am getting the changes in thinking. It didn’t come on quickly and it won’t go away quickly. We are trying to overcome strategies that we have been using to cope over a long period of time (most of us I would guess)…. Your quote really does help…. Love sparkpeople-so many resources!

Love that Kitty X serves as an alarm clock. Isn’t it a trip that we can live with animals and predict their behavior and vice versa?

BillBlueEyes: Love having yummy food for meals-it really helps curb that desire to turn to unplanned treats.

Northwest; Way to talk back to that sabotaging voice!

RobinW: Wow-what great resistance and use of Beck strategies in that pub tonight! So impressive.

Karina: lol at “surprise pregnancy due to weight loss last summer on BDS”… welcome back!

So…my dog is back to being very sick. He has hepatitis and I am keeping him at home and giving subcutaneous fluids and supplements for the liver until we get in for an ultrasound that hopefully will clearly diagnose exactly why his liver is not functioning (early in the week I am hoping…). I melted down this morning racked with guilt that I didn’t notice all of the little quirky things that added up to being a big fat, “duh” that he is getting sick again. So…eating doesn’t help the guilty feelings. I didn’t listen to Sue and others who remind us that eating only solves hunger. I really do find myself stopping the unplanned eating in the middle or at least earlier than I would have before and still really do feel like I am on a healthy path for life despite having eaten chocolate.

Tomorrow it is supposed to be nice weather so dd and I will take the tandem bike out to the park and play. I plan to clean a bit around here and cook a couple of things for the week. I made a delicious “quinoi with Latin Flavors” from EatingWell.com. It was SOOO good. I have come so far with the cooking thing-my dad came over to go with us to dd’s soccer game and I had lunch ready for him-we both loved it…previously, we would have had pbj or something else very simple and quick-fun to have had all the ingredients and recipe handy and the time to make it.
Old 05-04-2008, 05:58 AM   #28  
Super Moderator

Thumbs up Sunday

Diet Coaches – Picked up my newly tuned bicycle. My friend replaced the chain, and lubricated and adjusted the derailers and bearings. He even corrected the height of the front derailer from the factory installation, improving the shifting that I hadn't realized wasn't up to par. Despite light rain, I took it for a test drive (feeling the pressure from Diet Coach Robin (RobinW), LOL). Rode to the bank to get cash to fill my gas tank. That seemed ironic; must be a lesson in there somewhere. It rides like new and refreshes my interest in riding again. Last evening I got a new helmet at the sale at REI, so now I have to go out today to test drive my new helmet. CREDIT moi for the planning that will allow some good summer exercise.

Sue (CoastalSue) - Waving to the West Coast. Sending supportive thoughts for your weekend with house guests.

Heidi (hbuchwald) - Ouch that Henry is feeling sick again. Sending healing thoughts for him and supportive thoughts for you and DD. Kudos that you "feel like I am on a healthy path for life." I love hearing what you're cooking; “quinoi with Latin Flavors” sounds yummy.

wendy (wendylan) - Kudos for packing your breakfasts and lunches. And Kudos for standing down that muffin.

onebyone – Just savoring this reminder, "What a fantastic thing it is that we humans needs to sleep. Otherwise a bad day would just go on and on and on." Choice idea. LMAO that you know about the MOBA (Museum of Bad Art). Why yes I've been there in person; it's in an (appropriately enough) basement in a nondescript building in a nondescript town outside of Boston. Visiting the MOBA falls into that category of actions that is always told with an excuse for doing it, like reading Playboy Magazine or eating at McDonalds. Ours is, "We were early for dinner with friends who lived nearby so DW and I killed the time there." It is a hoot and worth the visit though. Hope your first farmer's market event went well.

Karina - Congrats for your baby. Welcome back. I do appreciate that you've dropped by from time to time to let us know that you were still around. You and Sue (CoastalSue) are the only two currently posting whose names I recognize from the initial thread with the question mark in the title, The Beck Diet Solution - support group? from May 2007. Good luck getting back into your plan.

Robin (RobinW) - Big Kudos for leaving food on your plate at a restaurant. You're my hero for pulling off that one; I'm stuck at the Sabotaging Thought: Gotta get my money's worth! Way to go there.

redballoon - Waving around the world from day to night. Hope all is going well.

northwest - Kudos for recognizing that it wasn't hunger and using your "sorry, no choice, no eating after 10 p.m." And Kudos for giving yourself Kudos.

Readers – " They hadn’t lost weight or kept it off because they didn’t know how.
… They didn’t realize that they could learn how to diet successfully, just as they had once learned to drive a car or to use a computer." From the Introduction, Beck, pg 12.
Old 05-04-2008, 07:19 AM   #29  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

Smile

Hi there everyone. Just wading through all the posts and wishing I could get a handle on everyone. It's just so much and I have so little time. But, I'm trying.
Reading everyone's yummy posts, I will tell you about mine. Sitting here now eating brown rice and lentils with a spinach curry and mixed veggies (green beans, cauliflower, broc, carrots..OK, I admit they were frozen, but...) and tofu over it. Then I'll be making fresh carrot juice. Sounds like some of you are vegetarians. I am too, yes, wish there were things like Trader Joe's over here. But, I can go to the corner shop early in the morning and get still warm tofu and soy milk. Yum!
Well, as for Beck kind of things....the sabotaging thoughts are starting to roll over and go belly up in the face of my now fierce determination to rout them from my psyche.
And though I admit to not planning out a day or anything, I do think ahead and try to take good food with me or have on hand so I can reach for that first. I may reach for other later, but I found that eating wholesome foods fills me up so much I don't even want the junk. But go for the junk first and the wholesome never has a chance!

Bill -- Hi there! Thanks for thinking about me. Having you do so gets me in here to post instead of just browsing and leaving. It means a lot to me, so thanks much. I even save your and others' encouraging words when I get 'em. Yup, it's Sunday night over here. Waving a good morning to you too! The bicycling talk may get me back on mine as well. Yesterday, a friend was over on his recumbent. Really a cool thing, pretty weird looking though!

hbuchwald -- Sorry to hear about the dog. I do hope he gets better. Don't beat yourself up about not having seen the signs. I know very well how that feels. I just was shocked to see one of my four cats with a bad skin rash. I hadn't noticed it. Rushed her to the vet...well, walked the carrier on my bike...and they say it's a flea allergy. Anyhow, hope your pup gets well. And thanks for mentioning the EatingWell site. I checked it out and it looks good. May try to make some recipes.

Karina -- Hello! I'm new here. Haven't been able to do anything but come in with whiny, self-pitying, help me! kind of posts but slowly I'm finding these ultra prolific posters less intimidating and I'm finding some time to write. This is my first such post. Good luck to you!

wendy -- Good going on the muffin stay and on packing. Packing makes the trip easier.

Robin -- Wow, that was a great piece of self-control at the restaurant, a pub no less. Awesome! I do hope you don't get the cold. Cut the sugar if you eat much of it. It can really help. I get asthma, but it has practically disappeared since I cut out sugar.

northwest -- Resolve! Impressive on the no choice on snacking.

onebyone -- My cats have saved me when I was sleeping past the alarm. Well, actually, just the one. She is persistent! Good luck on the "good solid week!" Also, thanks for the article on successful dieters. I especially liked the part about taking it slowly. I always get so angry with myself when I get serious about losing weight. The up-close look at myself and everything makes it all feel so far away and then I give up in disgust because I get so down on myself. Don't feel bad about the photos. Don't look back with the whys...just look forward with hows. You can do this. You can. It's just a bit of fat. It's nothing more. Remember that.

elk -- I am so sorry to hear about the death of your friends. My gosh, these are the times when you do what you gotta do. Just get back on track when you can. And it sounds like you have already. Hugs to you.

coastal -- Just seeing your weight loss. Wow. Congratulations! Hope you're over the flu real soon.

wendy -- Glad to hear that the family issues are resolved. I hear people talking about this audio book. Maybe I should get that. I can listen to it on my iPod on the trains.

tresor -- Yes, I hear you on the "hunger is not an emergency." I am learning to do that. I feel like a dog with my hand up to myself, going "Wait...wait...wait...OK!"

Newlifestyle -- Thanks for the congrats on my NSV. You're right. I never give myself enough credit. That is changing!

ladybug -- You look great! Congrats on the weight loss!

barb -- Glad to hear things are working out for you. Hope you're making it through the weekend obstacle course!

Last edited by redballoon; 05-04-2008 at 07:22 AM.
Old 05-04-2008, 12:27 PM   #30  
Determined to lose!

S/C/G: 179/156/5 lbs. at a time

Height: 5 ft. 3.5 in.

Default RobinW Good for you!

Good job the way you handled your dinner out. Isn't it amazing how we can eat like "normal" people when we train ourselves to think differently?
Closed Thread