Old 04-14-2008, 10:16 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Default Friends and Losers thread April 14th-20th

Heres to a great week everybody! Keep up the good work!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 10:19 AM   #2  
mom to 4 girls ~Elizabeth

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Is this thread just for people to keep caught up and encourage? I am so thrilled to found you all as this board is SUPER motivational. I have a weigh in tonight and have been POP as you say. Have a great Monday.. a start to a new week! Oh and Kim.. I took a peek at your pics.. you must feel like a new person! WOW!
*hugs*

Last edited by 4princesses; 04-14-2008 at 10:22 AM.
4princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 11:11 AM   #3  
LAWL since 9/06

Hey there Kim and everyone else. I am back and am recommiting myself. I weighed myself this morning and was 179.8. So I am here to ask for your help. So I need a little bit of will power dust from my fellow dieters. I have really lost the will on this thing. Dan noticed it and now I am noticing it. Now that my mom is back home, the junk food won't be coming in the house anymore and eating lunch out will now be cut back. So I am going to give this another go and hopefully see some success.

Thanks all
Liz
LizzyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 11:39 AM   #4  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Good morning Ladies and Dan,

Hi Kim and Liz- good to see you.

4princesses- Welcome. What's your name? Yes, to your question, this thread is for general chatter, venting and encouragement.

Long time no "see" huh? I guess it's been about 3 months since I've been on here. Life has been one whirlwind after another since Christmas.

I went into the center and joined the 6 week challenge. I was doing really good on getting over 10,000 steps in every day until I jumped out of the back of the truck on Saturday and twisted my knee really bad, so I am kind of hobbling along right now.

I have been just maintaining since Jan., but vacation is 2 months away, so I am going to buckle down and get myself ready for that. I have 8 weeks of weight loss left at the center, so that will be just enough time to get it done. Then I am going on maintenance no matter where I am at.

Lot's of newbies I see, welcome to all of you, this is a wonderful place to be. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Have a great day everybody!
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 11:46 AM   #5  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Hey Deb!!! Great to see you!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 11:52 AM   #6  
TBL Challenge Blue Team

S/C/G: 308/199/175

Hey!

Does anyone know what a Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwich counts as?

THANKS!
Kelly
krjpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 11:53 AM   #7  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Hi Katie!! I read about your dog, I'm sorry. The new puppy is just precious!
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 12:02 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

Morning everyone

Ugh i'm up this morning. I need to go change my ticker. I'm up .8lbs which isnt bad but its being up so thats no good. I'm hoping i'm just retaining some water from an unexpected salty dinner on saturday night & my very late dinner lastnight. We got invited to a friends house and we werent planning on going but went & it was loads of salt i'm sure. My munchkin got his 1st tooth lastnight and yesterday in the evening he was very fussy so i napped with him and didnt get up until after 9pm and had my dinner then. Not smart but i was starving.

Liz - I'm with you, i've been slacking a little and really need to get serious again before i really fall off. Hope to see you around more.

Deb - Welcome back, we miss you around here.

4princesses - Welcome!!

Hope everyone has a good day, i'm off to change my ticker .
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 12:49 PM   #9  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Kelly - I would think maybe they would be 2 starches. On the colored plans ice cream is a starch and the wafers I would think would be another starch. I could be wrong on this (wouldn't be the first time) but thta is how I've been counting them.
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 12:57 PM   #10  

Princess-Nice to meet you and thank you for the compliment. I haven’t felt this good in probably 20 years. Somebody told my hubby he got a new wife I said nope actually he just got the one he started with! LOL Good luck on your weight loss journey and just yell if you have any questions or just need some encouragement!

Liz-I’ve been where you are. I haven’t been to weigh in 3 weeks, just told them I was tired of it. I’ve been on maintenance for 6 months now and I’m tired of weighing, tired of worrying about the scale etc. I’m going to WI this week if it kills me! I paid extra for a year of maintenance and I’m sticking with it dangit! LOL so heres you some , you can do this!!

DEB!!! Wow you’ve been missed, welcome back chickie! Sorry about your hurt knee, that stinks! Hope you’re all better soon!

Debbie-I can eat something salty and weigh 5 pounds more the next day, guzzling water always helps me!

Hiya Katie and Kelly!!!!

I had a little tummy bug yesterday so food definitely isnt a problem for me today!
Old 04-14-2008, 01:20 PM   #11  
mom to 4 girls ~Elizabeth

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/135

My Name is Elizabeth, I have yet to figure out how to post a signature. I am LOVING this LAWL Diet. down to 168 today! YIPPIE! And I have not felt this good in years!
4princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 01:35 PM   #12  

Elizabeth- You cant have a weight tracker until you've been a member for 30 days and have 30 posts so keep posting and hang in there! LOL
Old 04-14-2008, 01:54 PM   #13  

S/C/G: S-194/C-182/G-135

Height: 5'3"

Hello everyone.
Wanted to wish you all a really good week! Kim, I looked at the picture link too, your new tummy looks fabulous!!!!! If my tummy looked like that I'd be stuck in front of the mirror for days. ha ha.
betty big bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 02:05 PM   #14  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

hello everyone Deb......so good to see you!!! I hope you are all having a good day
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 02:21 PM   #15  
LAWL Salt Police

Afternoon ladies!!!

Been busy doing little things today.. "clear the desk" kind of stuff.. Too bad my desk is still cluttered...

Welcome Elizabeth!! Congrats on the loss so far!! Don't hesitate to share concerns or pass along advice...

Liz.. Welcome back.. Even though I see you every day.

Wish me luck.. I have my "pack test" today.. Three miles with a 45 lb. pack in 45 minutes or less... I have new shoes, my MP3 player and the will to beat last year's time...

Have a great day all!!!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote