Old 03-19-2008, 12:53 PM   #31  
Newbie LAWL

S/C/G: 261/257/130-135

Height: 5'3"

Another fire, Dan? I hope it's nowhere near me! I'm in Central Texas area....we had a big wildfire last week directly south of our town...so I was worried about that. =)

Hope everyone's doing great! Glad to hear that Liza is doing great....and Barb, fanastic bathroom! I wanna take a bath now....damn.

Well, test today, and I'm considering changing my "official" weigh in scale to the one at home instead of the one at the LAWL. That way, it'll be more consistent. I'll be wearing less clothes now when I go to the center, so I want to be prepared for that, and make sure I stay consistent. Not too sure if I should go ahead and make the switch now or wait till next week. By my home scale, I will have already reached my March Goal, but by the center scale, I have about 6 pounds more to go....Hrm.
starofsorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:15 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Katie, I took a bath just this morning! Soaking away all the stress of doing the remodel, as both my DH and I sort of wore ourselves out both working on it and fretting about it.

Nicole, thanks! I know the fashion people say that over age 35 you are never supposed to wear a skirt that doesn't reach past your knees, but sometimes I just break that rule, since why spend hours and hours each week doing all that exercise if you never show off your legs! Actually in that picture I was going to get my laser hair removal done, so I wore my short skirt.... that was my 4th treatment out of 5, and I already hardly have to shave my legs anymore (another reason to wear shorter skirts!)

Dan, I hope that you have a quiet day. It sounds like both Liz and you could use having you home more. Disneyland is so much fun. Your kids are great ages to go, big enough to not want to be carried everywhere and to go on all the rides, but young enough to still want to spend the time with you.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 02:15 PM   #33  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Barbara- Good for you! By 8:30 last night my kids and DH were in bed, so I took a long, hot bath. It was magical!

Dan- Wow, all of these fires in March seems daunting for the rest of the year, doesn't it? Glad that you heard from Liza, I have been wondering about her.

Star- Hmmm, I would go by my home scale, LOL.

I am just waiting for my last kid to fall asleep, then 2 or 3 hours of blissful quiet. I am gonna read a book, eat lunch, watch an episode of Psych.... damn I love my job!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 03:24 PM   #34  
Time to get back on track

S/C/G: 295/295/150

Height: 5'8

I go to Vegas for one day and I miss out on so much! Well, let me start there... I went to Vegas yesterday to surprise my mumsicle on her bday.. spent the day there and started driving back that evening. Anyone ever ride on the I-15 S near Nevada??? It's a freaking speed trap! Needless to say, I got a speeding ticket. I hear it's pretty bad too since I was going (supposedly) 25 mph over the speed limit. I have a red car so I'm pretty sure I was just being picked on.. Lol! I want to tell myself that at least! So now I have to go to court in Barstow 2 days after my birthday! I was supposed to be in Hawaii! WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHhhh! Not fun. I'm such a speeding fool. I've learned my lesson. Anyone ever get a ticket that bad? I'm super curious as to how much that bad boy is going to be. Phew! Thanks for listening to all of that!

Dan- Man, I would have never known NM had so many fires... I guess they don't get as bad (Thank goodness!!) as the one's we get here that get nationwide news coverage... We really likr attention here in SD! Hope things get better soon! Give Liz a big hug from all of us!

Katie- I'm looking for a new job... I think I'm just going to move to ID and be your assistant! I want to run a home childcare!

Barb- Wow.. you look so great! Haven't looked at the bathroom photo yet, but I know I'm already jealous!

Everyone else... Hi! Hope all is well and POP! I went into COD today and I was down about a half pound.. Woo Hoo! I'll take it! Gotta do some work... talk to you all later!
michie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 04:15 PM   #35  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

Hi ladies and gents!

I am sooo behind on here! But I wanted to stop in and say hi!
Michie that really sucks about the tkt. I don't think I have ever gotten one that bad, and definately not in Nevada. Did you learn you lesson? Ha ha!
Barbara! Love the new avatar! She's got Legs! ha!
Katie I am for sure jealous! I need to run my own business especially one that involves naps! Ha!
Well I hope everypne is having a great day!
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 04:21 PM   #36  
Katie

Michelle- That stretch of road is flat out scary. I have been on it a few times and the heavy traffic at high speeds was nerve wracking to me. That really sucks about your ticket. Home daycare is great. It pays really well, plus you are home!

Cecilia- Wow, look at your ticker, you will make the Bunny Hop challenge for sure!
Old 03-19-2008, 04:40 PM   #37  
LAWL Salt Police

Michie.. The difference between New Mexico and California is population.. Our fires are just as bad, but we just don't have that many people living near where most of the fires take place..

We've had a couple more today, but nothing too bad..
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 07:00 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Michie, I've driven that road before and everyone is speeding like crazy! So I can see why you felt picked on. I think tickets vary wildly based on the state, and Nevada probably would have been better than CA, but Barstow is in CA... I'm sure you know that.

Dan, When do you leave on vacation?

Katie, I was thinking that I wished I could put the project managers that I work with down for a nap... give me some time to actually get something done.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 01:08 AM   #39  
Time to get back on track

S/C/G: 295/295/150

Height: 5'8

Barbara- Yeah, I was in CA by then... but Barstow??? What is that??? If only I had gotten stopped somewhere closer to SD it would have beeen less sad. Made my trip so much longer driving the speed limit!

Dan- Yeah.. good point! Lucky not many have to lose their homes because of it. I am not a fan of fires... not a fan at all! I'll cross my fingers that your tomorrow is better.

Cecilia- We've missed you! Okay, I won't speak for everyone, but i know at least one person who is typing this message did!

Katie- I know what you mean about that road being scary! Once I slowed down, I just watched everyone speeding through the traffic around me and I was afraid!I tasted my own medicine, and it is bitter! I think I'll do the home childcare thing once I start making the babies.. considering I have over 80 kids everyday, home childcare will be a nice change of pace!

I have a fun corporate meeting tomorrow, then I'm going to sell my car! :.-( My very first car... there will be tears, I can feel it! Have a splendid 'morrow all!
michie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 08:49 AM   #40  
Newbie LAWL

S/C/G: 261/257/130-135

Height: 5'3"

Good morning, everyone!!!

Dan - Good to hear that the couple fires weren't too bad up there in New Mexico! Does it usually get bad around summertime due to heat and the like? I know that in Texas, we're under a fireworks ban yearlong, but it's even worse during the summer because of how dry the grass is during the summer heat.

Miche - Are you selling your car to get a new one? Maybe there'll be an upside...you'll get a better car! =) My first car was trashed, since I wrecked it a few months after getting my license....oops. =( My second car, a 2004 Kia Spectra, it's been a good car for me ever since I got it in 2004. Dad figured that it'd be best for me to get a brand-new car instead of used car because that way I'd know if something was wrong with he way the car handled if it started needing repairs since I wouldn't be able to hear it. So far, he was right!

Have a great day, everyone!!! I'm off to work in about an hour and 10 minutes. =) Also, I've decided to go by my home scale, since it'll be more constant for me after I move. =)
starofsorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 10:17 AM   #41  
Katie

Good morning everyone!!!

Cecilia- I have missed you too!

Erin- How is it going girl?

Nicole- Why don't you come over and we will play AI? I will make coffee, and hang up a picture of cake, LOL. Also, how is my cyber niece doing? Growing and swimming, I assume!

Michie- Good luck with the car sale! When we sold my DH's first truck ever, it started on fire while the people were test driving it. Believe it or not, they still bought it.

Dan- How is Liz doing?

Liz- How are you doing?

Barbara- Maybe you could slip them a mickey in their starbucks to get them down for a nap!

It has rained for 2 days here. The snow is really starting to wilt with all of that rain coming down on it! I am working hard on my class that I am teaching next week. It is only 25 minutes long, but I am still fretting some. I want it to be really beneficial. The class is called "Healing with Crystals". I am considering giving everyone in the class their own crystal to take home. It seems to me that in order to really get a feel for the energy of a crystal, you need to have one in your hand. I guess I should get on Ebay and find a bunch, since I hate to part with mine, LOL.
Old 03-20-2008, 11:21 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

Morning everyone.

I know i havent been on much lately but its been so quite.

Lastnight DH gave the boys haircuts and cut the babys hair way too short so i'm sad today. I cant look at him without pouting. He doesnt look like a baby anymore and the short cut makes him look so chunky. LOL. Well now he looks more like the older boys so its not too bad, i just wished we would have left it a bit longer for a while more.

Everything else has been ok, i find myself picking at things i shouldnt since the bad weekend. I need to stop. I saw a nice # on the scale this morning so i'm motivated again. I have been feeling hungry also lately but maybe its also because of the bad weekend. Hopefully everything will be back to normal soon.

My dad is leaving tomorrow and my mom asked me to come over and said that they will do a bbq but i told her i'd pass. Even if i go over there i'm not eating anything. She was ok with that.

Barbara - nice legs!!

Michie - sorry about the ticket

Dan - vaca right around the corner huh? bet you cant wait.

katie, cecilia, starsofsorrow & everyone else

Where is Joni & Lynn. Lynn abandoned us huh?

Anyway hope everyone is having a good day.
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 11:47 AM   #43  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

Hi guys! I know I miss you all too! Wish I had more time to do personals.
Ok. So I need to change my ticker. I went up this week from my sat. WI. I was at 173.4 to 175 today I was at 174.8 ugh! So yeah I am not going to make my easter goal. Ha! What's new? It's DBF's bday today so we are going out to eat it's a new place called up the creek. I guess it's like sea food so that's good. And then tomorrow night we are going to a concert at a local theatre his name is Leo Kotkke. I am excited but of course there will be liquid starches and fruits involved. Ugh! Always. So hopefully I can make some better choices then last Sat. Too many Red bull shots! Not good! Ok wish me luck! And good luck to all of you studs! I love you all!
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 01:23 PM   #44  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Hi friends.

Well....it seems that March is Nicole's Company Month. I have many friends and family comming, starting tonight, and ending, oh, sometime at the end of April. Spring is really beautiful here in St. Louis......so we always get tons of company at this time of the year. I am thrilled, and tired. I have been cleaning my basement so the kids have somewhere to go........and I have just about conquered my laundry.......so I am just kind of waiting around for the UPS man to come deliver my medal. . It feels so good to have it all done.

I just checked out the irs website, and it seems that our economic stimulus checks should be comming soon. If you used direct deposit for your tax refund, they checks will be automatically deposited starting May 2. Looks like ours will be deposited on May 16th. What great timing. I may just have a bit of extra $$$ to spoil my DD and new grandbaby!!! And, yes, Auntie Katie......your neice is doing well

Lettie.........where are you?

Ok, I must finish up my cleaning and change some sheets........but I will be back later. If I don't get back on here before then (I'm sure I will.....) have a Happy Easter everyone !!!
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 02:48 PM   #45  
I'm ready to get started!

S/C/G: 208/208/125

Height: 5'1"

Cecil,

Sorry, to hear that you are going up and down. I had a hard time with the 170's to. Actually, I have been bouncing back to and forth between 171 and 169 now for over a week. I tell you I hate the 170's. Just hang in there and it will go down.
ferrarimomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote