Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 01:53 PM   #31  

Height: 5'7"

Complete opposite happening here in Des Moines. I went in last Friday to WI and they have extended their hours. They used to be closed from 1-3 for lunch and now they are working through those hours.

My center is always really busy too. There are always at least 2 clients in the waiting room and they have 4 or 5 counselors on staff at all times.
Old 03-17-2008, 10:19 PM   #32  

Today I went in to my COD and they were having "Blowout Inventory Sale" because they are overstocked at their warehouse...yet they have no products on the shelves...want us to pre-pay for things? Does this seem right to you ladies??? I heard something went on similar like this before PURE closed.

Rita
Old 03-17-2008, 10:30 PM   #33  

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Height: 5'6"

Sounds suspicious to me, especially since it sounds so familiar, doesn't it?

Since I mentioned it in this thread, just wanted to say that I was voted in as co-leader of my TOPS group. And as a side note, and quite a surprise, hubby was voted treasurer (it's a funny story, but I won't go into it here, I'll open a thread in general chatter).
Old 03-18-2008, 12:38 AM   #34  

Height: 5'4"

Congratulations about the TOPS election. Great victory.

Looking forward to reading about the other election in your family.

Roberta
Old 03-18-2008, 11:58 PM   #35  

I am urging everyone---If you have not gone and picked up your Bulk, go to your centers this week. See the attached video about the company. It specifically addresses the "New Spring Hours" as being a part of the closure of La Weight Loss. Rita

abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=news/local&id=6022919
Old 03-22-2008, 07:37 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 198/190/169

Height: 5'6"

I do know that LAWL has been sued a few times by some unhappy customers however I agree, just because some franchaises are closing doesn't mean the entire chain is.
For instance it is rather successful in Vancouver--my friends just joined their local one in Burnaby (just outside of Vancouver)...
Old 03-22-2008, 09:09 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 192/174/155

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenngm View Post
I do know that LAWL has been sued a few times by some unhappy customers however I agree, just because some franchaises are closing doesn't mean the entire chain is.
For instance it is rather successful in Vancouver--my friends just joined their local one in Burnaby (just outside of Vancouver)...
i am in Ontario and it seems to be fine here too, but you never know when it will hit the North! I hope not, i have til January left on my program. But i am not doing bars, so i don't have to worry about product. Although they still push th bars on me each week.
Old 03-22-2008, 02:14 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 198/154/130s

Height: 5'4

I live in Germantown TN and know that the centers are not closing. I have called them and the corporate office and have been assured that they are not going anywhere. Besides has everyone seen all the Television Ads? My mom and sister are going to the Germantown LA weightloss center.
Old 03-22-2008, 04:02 PM   #39  
it's always something

I know you all have a large investment in this program and your concerns are only natural. If anyone has questions, please contact your local center. Anything else is just speculation
Closed Thread