Old 02-28-2008, 09:09 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

just saw DH, they found a .....something on his lung.... they want to do a biopsy..... sometime tomorrow. I am exhausted and can't think straight. had 2 1/2 hours sleep last night.

I just want to bring him home and everything be normal.
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 09:59 PM   #77  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Lettie, your in my prayers!!!

DH and I are departing tomorrow morning for Pigeon Forge! Its just gonna be me and him and a heart shaped jacuzzi all weekend! We need this so bad, especially if I am going to be preggers soon! We havent gotten away by ourselves in over a year!!

I have been off plan for a week and a half... Boo... I am not going to say I am staying OP during vacation either.. that would be a big fat lie! lol But I am planning on being very focused starting MONDAY morning! I will try to check in after we get back, sorry I have been MIA!

DS stuck a pebble up his nose Monday night so I had to take him to the doc on tuesday, they think he pushed it back so far that it went down his throat.. LOL What kids wont do!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:48 AM   #78  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Oh Lettie, I am sending all of my love.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 12:32 PM   #79  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Oh, Lettie......me too .
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 12:54 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Oh Lettie, Me 3 I guess. Hopefully them finding something means they can find a cure for whatever it is.

Kimberly, I've definitely let my discipline slip this week too. I've let the stress of remodeling the house get to me. I'm thinking of doing a FF over the weekend to get my carb cravings cleared out of my system, since once I eat a little of that stuff, sometimes I have a hard time getting back on plan. You have a great time on a weekend off by yourselves. I think every marriage benefits from spending time to reconnect and remember why you chose that person in the first place.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 01:21 PM   #81  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

Hi Ladies!
Lettie thoughts and Prayers are with your family!

I have a fun weekend ahead can't wait to get on the road and just be there. We are leaving at 2pm Central time. Hopefully we make it within 3 hours I hate being in the car. UGH! Especially with 4 other guys... Not fun. Anyway wish me luck with being OP this weekend. Ha! Have a great POP weekend everyone!
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 01:52 PM   #82  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

Lettie that is soooo Scary. My thoughts and prayers are with you too. Take care of yourself and don't over do it. Good luck with the biopsy results.

Dan Glad MIL is doing better.

Kimberly - Have fun in Pigeon Forge. Those trips will be fewer and farther between once you have 2.

Not much planned for the weekend. Still no progress on my house. Who knew it would take 6 weeks just to get a septic tank approved and put in? The Health Department is killing me with regulations, permits, etc.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 02:10 PM   #83  
Katie

Hey everyone! Just keeping crazy busy here, as usual. TGIF though!

Cecilia and Kimberly- Have a wonderful weekend, both of you!

Nicole- What is up with you these days?
Old 02-29-2008, 03:27 PM   #84  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Lettie

Hi everyone
I do still exist but I'm snowed in and on strike from winter. It has been record setting here and as I type we have more snow falling. If this keeps up I'm just going to move to Green Bay to be near my Packers.. if I have to be cold and in the snow I can at least enjoy a town that thrives on winter!
We are good up here in the north. A long winter has worn us down a bit but DH and I are still going to the gym faithfully about 4-5 times a week. The down side for me is that I have barely budged on the scale at all and it is making me crazy! I know that building muscle etc blah blah blah but I still want some weight loss to go with it. Eating 100% POP on exercising and not getting results can be detrimental to one's state of sanity! Okay enough about my sucky mood.. on to the rest of you!

Dan I'm glad to hear your MIL is okay.. what a scare for all of you. Lettie.. just another and keep us posted.. If I could I would drive and pick Nicole up, we'd bake you an OP cake and come and bring it to your house and give you a hug.

Kimberly enjoy the love tub!

I hope the rest of you are doing well and staying motivated. I barely get on now but when I can I try to read through the posts and catch up.
Keep the faith and keep OP!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 04:07 PM   #85  
Katie

Hey Kristen, good to see you around!!!
Old 02-29-2008, 11:11 PM   #86  
Katie

Wow this is a slow place lately.

Lettie- I hope that things are looking brighter tonight.

Have a great night all!
Old 03-01-2008, 02:34 PM   #87  
Alannah

S/C/G: 260/231/140

Height: 5'3"

This place is overly slow this weekend. It is already 330pm here and I am the first to post today. Hope everyone is having a fun weekend since you aren't here!!

Lettie - I am so sorry to hear about your DH - keep us up to date on the info.

Since I started curves almost 2 weeks ago I have lost 2.5 lbs. So at least it is helping. Work is making the eating part difficult as regular eating times through the day have become almost obsolete right now. I have to make sure I take things with me I can eat on the go or while I am on a 3 hour conference call. But I am not doing too badly overall.

I concur with everyone on here about the snow. We had another storm Tuesday night and having another today. Supposed to get - you guessed it - another likely by wednesday of this week. So when we finally do get some Spring I think everyone over here in the east is going to jump for joy - I know I will.

I am going to update my tickers here in a few minutes. Hope evryone has a good weekend!!
equinetcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 07:15 PM   #88  
LAWL Salt Police

Hey gang...

Lettie.. Big hugs from Liz and I... Times like these are a true test.. We're pulling for you..

Liz is now home and zonked on the couch.. She didn't get a lot of sleep while she was gone.. She basically walked in the door, gave us all kisses and hugs, and then passed out on the couch..

MIL is doing better every day, but the healing process will be ongoing, of course.. The good news out of this is that she's basically being forced to quit smoking..

Talk to you all soon!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 11:02 AM   #89  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone, sorry to hear about all the health issues. Everyone will be in my thoughts and prayers.

My DH returned from South Korea with interesting pics and stories. Glad to have him home

Talk to you soon.
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 12:23 PM   #90  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 216/208/140

Height: 5'8"

Very quiet here... could almost hear a pin drop. Anyway, still being POOP here. just can't shake it. I'm hoping getting back into a normal grove at work will help.
I'm thinking of you that have sick loved ones...

Have a great rest of the weekend everyone.
whatazoo is offline   Reply With Quote