Old 02-18-2008, 10:13 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

Default FEB 18-24 Losers and Friends....

WAKE UP!!!! it is after 9 central time, where is everybody? Heres to a great week!
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 10:35 AM   #2  
LAWL Salt Police

Dang it!! I KNEW someone would throw up a new thread as soon as I decided to do it myself.. You got yours in a bit earlier than me, so we'll keep this one and I'll repost what I posted in the other...
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 10:37 AM   #3  
LAWL Salt Police

Copied from the other thread:

Good morning all!!!

What, are we all taking President's Day off from posting? I know you Canadians don't have that excuse!!

We had a good weekend.. We celebrated Liz's birthday yesterday with a small cake, served in very small slices, and took in "The Spiderwick Chronicles" with the kiddos..

We also cooked up a storm last night, making meals for the week.. We cooked a ground turkey meatloaf, a large pork loin and chicken tenders.. That way we're not forced to throw together last minute quicky meals or just "give up" and go out for dinner..

Go forth and make it a great week!
Old 02-18-2008, 10:51 AM   #4  

oooh how was the spiderwick chronicles? that looks good.

happy birthday Liz!
Old 02-18-2008, 11:14 AM   #5  
LAWL Salt Police

It was pretty good.. I guess it compacts all the books into one movie, and according to my daughter, who has read them all, there was a lot left out.. However, she still enjoyed it, so that's all that count..

I thought it was enjoyable, but the ending was a bit quick for my tastes..

The real reason I wanted to see it was for the preview of the new Indiana Jones movie coming this summer.. As Liz would tell you, when it came on, I got as giddy as a school girl.
Old 02-18-2008, 11:29 AM   #6  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Good morning all!

DS's party was great! He got tons of toys, money and clothes. My day was weird as far as eating. I ended up being so nervous about the party that by 4pm I had only ate a cup of cottage cheese, and both Lites. It was not a good day. Then yesterday DH took me out to eat at Cracker Barrel for lunch, and I did not do too good there either. So today is a new day, new week, and I am going to go workout at the recreation center, and get back on track!

Hope everyone has a good week.
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:04 PM   #7  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone! Horrible weekend here, I spent yesterday in bed or running to the bathroom DARN stomach bug. I managed to keep down a 7up and 5 saltines at about 4pm yesterday. Still not myself today but I'm trying to eat to get some strength back. I know part of my problem is dehydration. I'm sure I'm down a pound or two but it certainly wasn't an easy way to do it and of course it will just be temporary

Hope everyone else had a better weekend!
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:26 PM   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan2112 View Post
........The real reason I wanted to see it was for the preview of the new Indiana Jones movie coming this summer.. As Liz would tell you, when it came on, I got as giddy as a school girl......

OOOOH and how did that look?? Does Harrison Ford look good or does he look like an old man? I am ready for that one as well.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:33 PM   #9  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Morning friends! I have to say it's kind of nice to see that everyone else was busy this weekend-not a lot to catch up on!

I had a super busy weekend-food took a back seat and I know that I was off plan since we had company over, went to friends' houses, were running errands like mad etc. Like Kimberly said-it's a new week and I"m back on track!! It was nice to take a vaca from obsessing about food. I still made conscious choices but I let myself relax a little.

Katy- sorry to hear you are so sick!!! Feel better!

Kimberly-I'm glad DS bday went well! I get nervous when I'm hosting a billion people too! I've been to the cracker barrel a few times on road trips (none this way) YUM!

Hi Lettie, Dan!

Have a great day everyone!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:40 PM   #10  
LAWL Salt Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by zambejaly5 View Post
OOOOH and how did that look?? Does Harrison Ford look good or does he look like an old man? I am ready for that one as well.
Well, it didn't show much, just a few disjointed clips, but it was enough to get me geeking out... Obviously, Ford is a lot older and they play that up in the movie, but I think he still looks good in the part.

See for yourself:
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/indi...cA?showVideo=1

Hi Amy, Katy and Kimberly (and all you lurkers out there!)!!

Last edited by Dan2112; 02-18-2008 at 12:41 PM.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:41 PM   #11  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Good morning everyone
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:50 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Katy, Hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself.

Kimberly, 2 years old is still a little guy! They are so very cute at that age. A little Cracker Barrell falls into each of our lives, but it sounds like you've already got your back to plan mindset on. I always like to go and work out a little extra when I've eaten a little extra. Not that I think it gives me permission to eat extra! It just helps me find a little absolution after the fact, and gets me to think seriously about how much that extra would take to burn off... which makes me more likely to say no.

Lettie, how was your weekend? You are getting so close to dropping below 200. How exciting.

Liz, Happy birthday!
Dan, That is an excellent plan, to have the healthy food all ready to go in the middle of a busy week. Even with the best of intentions, eating at a restaurant usually ends up being more fat and salt than anything you would do at home.

I went to see Juno this weekend. It was a little quirky, but I enjoyed it. I went with my sister and then we went out and had gelato. Then I didn't have dinner, since I had gelato guilt. Then didn't eat until noon the next day. Anyway.. just not on plan, but probably not over on calories... Today I'm back on track... eating more healthy food.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:53 PM   #13  

Dan..... ok.... that looks good. Looks like the Indy I know and love albeit oooolder. I guess for 66 he looks pretty good. ( born july 13 1942)
Old 02-18-2008, 01:05 PM   #14  

Barbara...it was a good weekend we had our Valentine Banquet at church. the theme was WWll and Rosey the Riviter. here are a couple pictures from the weekend.

and Yes I can almost taste 199!! I am hoping I can get out of Valentine mode and hit it really hard this week.

(edited...... ok I don't see the pictures... I can never remember how to do that. I will try again.)

Last edited by zambejaly5; 02-18-2008 at 01:06 PM. Reason: don't see pictures
Old 02-18-2008, 01:22 PM   #15  

ok..... here are the pictures
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kids.jpg (45.0 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 40s_family.jpg (24.6 KB, 46 views)