Flat Belly Diet

You're on Page 2 of 17
Go to
  • Suzanne....
    Thank you, I totally agree and would love to move this thread to a new one, just for Flat Belly Diet group. Please let us all know where to start posting, and thank you for looking out for all us.

Bobbi/Bugsy or what ever you want to call me.
  • Hi ladies...

The Flat Belly Diet thread Suzanne spoke of is Here
    in the General Diet Plans forum.

It looks like others are interested in getting a thread started. So maybe if you all combine, more people will join.

It sounds like an interesting plan. I will have to look it up and read more about it.

Good luck!
  • I'm really looking forward to trying this diet plan. I am going today to try to find the book. Maybe it has to be ordered online??
    Will keep everyone posted.
  • The only place I could find it was at the website flat bell diet witht he usuall befores and afters. With the book I got 3 months of the online membership. By the time the book arrived (about 12 days) I was very comfortable with the website and haven't looked at the book much. I am unsure if I will keep up the membership after the 3 month trial as I feel pretty comfortable with the plan. I have been on the plan for 30 days and have lost 19.8 pounds I have also been exercising.

It is the easiest most satisfying most successful plan I have been on...EVER!!!
  • Greetings:
    I'm considering doing this diet. I saw it on RR Show. I've got some health issues due to my being over weight. According to the major book stores, Borders and Barnes and Noble, the book won't be available until 08/2008 it will be $17.99. So, at this time the only place I can get it is on their website for 31.99, nearly twice the price. With this in mind web participation isn't that great a deal either. I've been able to get the an idea of how it works. Anything special I should know about the 4 day jump start?
  • I was wondering the same thing. I tried to buy the book but to no avail and don't particularly want to sign up for the online version either. I've been trying to follow the general guidlelines about 1 MUFA serving to each meal, but was hoping to learn more about the 4 day jump start. If anyone can provide any information I would be most grateful!
  • ohhh this sounds so interesting, let's keep the thread going.
  • I have ordered the book too. Not sure how to get started without reading the book. I guess I'll wait until it gets here.
  • We have a Flat Belly Thread going, I belong to the FBD site and also had the book... I sent the book back because the free 3 month trial was so helpful. What do you need to know and I'll fill you in.

Bobbi
  • The information I've been able to gather from other sites indicates it works as follows: 4-day jump start 3 meals and a snack with caloric intake of 1200 per day and a mufa with each meal as well as 8 1/2 glasses of sassy water.
    I was wondering if there is anything else I need to know. Are there any specfic foods to avoid while on the jump start. I started this today as well as an going to the gym and a food diary. I really want this to work and make some lasting changes.
  • You do not eat a MUFA with each meal during jumpstart. You do have some MUFAs but not with each meal. After you get on the regular part of the diet then it is a MUFA with each meal.
  • bobbi-
    thanks for the offier for the information. as i haven't been able to find the book anywhere, i have no idea what the jumpstart entails. based on a previous post, i know it includes a 1200 calorie diet and something called "sassy water," but that's about all i know. anymore information would be greatly appreciated!!
  • The food selections are very limited during jumpstart, so the book or online program are necessary to follow it. Unfortunately, it seems that the book is only available from the official website, and not via bookstores.
  • I tried to join the group on line although I have no desire to really buy the book at this time. I couldn't get the join site to work for some reason. I even tried to email the website and for some reason it doesn't work. First it says I need to register, then when I try to register it shows I am registered which I must be because I receive emails from Prevention all the time. I even emailed them on something they sent me and I never have heard from them. I tried to get them to send me info "password" and they say I'm not registered. I finally just gave up on it. Therefore, I wasn't able to do the jumpstart, but I am eating mufa's with each meal and snacks in hopes it will work for me any way. I figure I'll do the best I can and when the book finally comes to the bookstore, I'll purchase one then.
  • Hi, thanks for your info on the jumpstart. i do not want to join online and so will just do it from info i have got on prevention. it will help us. thanks LaDean