Old 02-01-2010, 01:09 PM   #241  

S/C/G: 150/150/135

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy8888 View Post
Hi! I am no longer "on" the FBD because I am on Weight Watchers, although the principles from FBD are easy to apply to WW. Anyway, I was on the FBD last year for a month or so and it worked great while I was on it. (I can't remember exactly why I stopped, I think I got derailed when I had some visitors and then never got back on).

As far as the sassy water, I don't think you need to make it beyond the 4 day jumpstart. In fact, if you are not liking it I see no reason you need to drink it at all. Just drink lots of water, maybe squeeze some lemon into it, and that should suffice.
HEY Thanks so much for the response. I really like the water but just finding it a bit much to do every night with an 8month old. I could do this like every few days but every day is a little much...

Thanks
ThinMe32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:03 AM   #242  
Nancy is on the go again

S/C/G: 190/ticker/140

Height: 5'3'

What is "sassy water"??
LittleBlueCat is offline   Reply With Quote