3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   So..I'm pregnant! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/133855-so-im-pregnant.html)

almsthere 02-07-2008 09:18 PM

So..I'm pregnant!

Lately, I've been starving and now I know why! Anyone who is breastfeeding can you give me the servings and color plan you are on! More specifically, the no lite plan! I am going to try to modify my diet between purple no lites and I guess, RED??? I guess I will try to continue to lurk...anyone else trying to keep doing this pregnant, too?? I thought I remember a thread last month or so, about trying to modify the diet for pregnancy. I know to drop the SF stuff, and calorie sweeteners, I already stopped the lite bars, what else am I forgetting??:dizzy:

Debbie24 02-07-2008 09:27 PM

Congrats!! I'm breastfeeding and i'm doing red1 w/o lites. Its 2.5P, 4V, 4S, 4F, 2D, 1Fat. Happy & Healthy 9mo to you!

almsthere 02-07-2008 09:39 PM

Thanks, Debbie! That was fast...How many oz is your protein size??

missy3gal 02-07-2008 09:41 PM

Just wanted to congratulate you!!!

Repo girl 02-07-2008 11:18 PM

Congrats! How exciting!

Debbie24 02-08-2008 10:13 AM

i follow the red amts. I'm pretty sure its the same (someone correct me if i'm wrong). I think its red1 because no lites but if i was doing lites it would be red so same amts.

beef 6oz
chicken 8oz
turkey 7oz
salmon 6oz
tuna can regular 6oz
tuna fresh 7oz
pork 6oz
shrimp 7oz

if you want to know about any other let me know.

dawn78 02-08-2008 11:01 AM

I also did Red1 w/o lites while I was nursing. This is what my COD recommended as long as I was nursing full time. I loved Red1, didn't lose much, but I loved all the food I got to eat! Congrats, btw! Your stats are very close to where mine were before I got pregnant, now if I could just get back there.

Mama Nicole 02-08-2008 11:19 AM

Congratulations!!!! Do you have any other children, and when is your baby due?

almsthere 02-09-2008 12:07 PM

Everyone- thanks for all the well wishes. We are all very excited!

Nicole- We have 3 boys! The oldest is 5, middle is 3.5, and youngest turns 2 next month!

This baby will be debuting on or around Oct. 13! With each pregnancy, I've made it closer to my due date than I had previously! Oldest was 3 weeks early, middle 11 days earlier, last one was 4 days before my due date. Since there is almost 2 years between my last pregnancy and this one, I am hoping for a better healthy pregnancy overall. The last 2 I was on bedrest from 30 wks on...Plus, I am an RN and still work part time in the hospital. I have a new OB and I am hoping she handles my pregnancy a little more moderately than my old ones. They had no clue how heavy the workload is in the hospital and all the lifting involved.

Floprieto 02-15-2008 10:38 PM

Congrats! My baby is due October 14th... You want to buddy up?