Well, I guess not.

• Okay, so it's only been a week or so since I wrote with good news. Now I have to follow that up. Unfortunately, I had a miscarriage over the weekend. We're disappointed but okay. We were really excited, but God has other plans. There was a reason, unknown to us, for this to happen. And we know that there was nothing I did to cause it. Sure, it doesn't make it any easier but we're coping well. Now, we just have the sad job to call and tell everybody who was so excited for us that this happened. But, rest assured, we will try again! And in my typical, humorous way, I say...So much for this coming year's tax deduction! But that's okay. It'll happen in time. Or it won't happen. Only God knows! Thank you all for your encouraging notes and prayers. They did not go unheard.
  • I am really sorry for your loss
    Hang in there
  • I'm so glad that you are trying to look at the bigger picture and be positive. I'm sure it iwll be difficult to let everyone know. It will all work out just the way it should. Stay strong!
  • (((big hugs))). So sorry but i'm glad to hear that you are staying positive.
  • So sorry to hear your sad news. Just know that you have a great support group here whenever you need us.
  • So sorry to hear that. Sounds like you a have a good perspective, though.
    Hugs!
  • I am so sorry Marie. You know we are here for you. Take care.

Lynn
    Stabilization (finished on Plan 2 with lites)
    Used red and gold plans
    Original goal of 50 lbs lost - accomplished
    Revised goal of 65 lbs lost - accomplished
  • Marie - So sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Really sorry about what happened Marie... Obviously, as a guy, I can't imagine exactly what kind of pain you're in, but I'm really encouraged by your bigger outlook on what happened.. Big hugs from Liz and me...
  • Marie, Sorry that you had to go through that rollercoaster! Take care of yourself and don't fret, everything happens for a reason, even if we can't see the reason at the time.
  • So sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
  • Marie - I'm so sorry for your loss. "Hugs".