1/27 - 2/2 This Week I Will ........

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Measure and weigh all my food. Be more conscientious of what I eat by writing everything down.
  • Not weigh myself at home. I will be patient and wait until my scheduled WI at the center.

The fluctuation of my home-scale makes me a little crazy
  • This week I will get back to basics of the plan - following it precisely; weighing and measuring my food; and getting in exercise at least 4 days.
  • At the end of this week I will...
    weigh 230 by staying POP! And I will resume my workouts! (I was sick all of last week!)

• Wow Kimberly - you are just perking right along. You'll be in the 20's by V-Day and your son's birthday at this rate. Keep up the good work!!!
  • Get back on my treadmill...at least three times this week.
  • I am going to weigh and measure this week. I haven't done it in a while and it's time.

Also-NOTHING off plan will come between these lips...NOTHING!!

Kimberly- SO freakin proud of you! You're my inspiration this week. So that's added pressure to stay POP
  • I will....Stay out of the tin of chocolate covered carmel corn someone brought to the office today...

Popcorn.. Why'd it have to be popcorn????
  • LOL Dan I got one of those sitting about 6 inches from my feet! I know the feeling!!!

Thanks Amy and Laurie! It really helps to have support from someone other than family! You know they just say nice things because they have to! lol
  • Plan ahead like I used to do.

The stress of the holidays are finally over. Now it's time for me to get my body and mind back on track.
  • this week i will make sure i eat all my servings of each category (protein, starch, fruit, dairy, veggies, fat).
    i have been having to force myself to eat since DH left and i need to make sure i'm taking care of myself better.
  • Plan out meals for myself BEFORE I go grocery shopping.. I have been maintaining my weight...still at 145.

I will drink all of my waters.

I will be more consistently on plan!
  • I'm really, really going to write everything down and measure everything. Was about 90% successful last week ... going for 100% this week! Cindy
  • Exercise 30 minutes a day....trust me when I say, this is a hard one for me.....I hate it!!!!
  • I will - plan my meals for the week and eat what I plan! I also will exercise for 30 minutes at least 3 times this week.