Old 02-02-2008, 11:18 PM   #136  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Dan -- Sorry to hear about the fender bender. Don't beat yourself up, they are called accidents for a reason.

Alannah -- I'm in love with my ipod, but I never listen to music on it...I download books from audible.com -- I have a little teensy version of the ipod that retails for about $79 in Canada. You can pick it up at Walmart, and I know they also carry sandisk there.

Felicia -- That's fantastic that the house is just about wrapped up! It's too bad that you'll have to handle the rest of the negotiations on your own, but hopefully the inspection will come out clean as a whistle. If not though, I hope there are just small things that will amount to nothing compared to carrying two mortgages. The worst is over, I'm sure of it, and you'll be able to spend some time taking care of yourself again.

I didn't think I was doing too bad with eating this week, but somehow 2lbs snuck back up on me. I guess it's not just a coincidence that this has happened over the last 3 days that I haven't been logging my food. Hmm...
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 09:43 AM   #137  
Tina

Height: 5'5"

So I haven't been the best at staying on plan this weekend and I'm 2 pounds up as a result. DARN that East Side Marios!!! We went to dinner and a movie last night and I really meant to not order a pasta, OOPS! Back on the band wagon today I guess.

Dan- Sorry to hear about the car, I'm just glad it was minor and no one was hurt.
Ternoway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:16 AM   #138  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Dan/Liz - bummer about the fender bender. I think it's Murphy's Law that the minor accidents happen when the car is so new. For my car (which is now four years old), it was the infamous shopping cart collision. Why are people so lazy about putting away the shopping cart?? I wish we would do what they do in other countries (and I think Aldi's does this)....Charge for the cart and get your quarter back when you return the cart. But, I'm sure our lazy society would just forego the quarter if it meant walking 50 feet!

Felicia - keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well for the house sale?

Liza - How's Oliver doing...

I've been getting ready for a strict eating plan next week. Cooked up some brown rice, grilled chicken, got my fresh fruits and veggies. Planning does help lose weight, doesn't it?

Gotta run - happy super bowl everyone. Sorry, no time for more personals...
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 11:10 AM   #139  
LAWL Salt Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuesday Cool View Post
Dan,
B-double E-double R- U- N! Beer run!
All we need is a ten and a fiver...
(that counts as a starch, right) (low sodium?)
Just as long as we have a car and a key and sober driver, and a hippy named Sleepy John! And HOTPOCKETS!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 01:17 PM   #140  
Liza - LAWL since 6/17/07

Height: 5'4"

Morning everyone! (well, it's still morning here) Hope everyone is having a great weekend and has something fun to do! I've been laaaazzzzzzyyyy since I got done with work yesterday afternoon. It's raining now so I've got to find some way in this tiny place to get a bit of exercise in.

Dan - Sorry about the scrape. 15 years ago I was trying to back out of my mother's tricky driveway and ended up scraping the side of her SUV with my bumper.. The SUV had just gotten out of the paint shop THAT day! She's still mad at me for it....

Joni - Thank you for asking about Oliver The paw still looks like something out of a horror movie, but it's not AS disgusting as it was a few nights ago. He never lost his appetite fortunately so getting the antibiotics into him is easy. I just break the capsules open and stir it into his food. He actually came out last night and slept on the ottoman. It was short lived when he realized I saw him but at least he came out of hiding for a little bit. That's an improvement. Good luck with the menu planning!

I haven't been good about getting my veggies in this weekend. I'm going to make sure to eat a lot of salad today. Yesterday when I got out of work I was starving and ended up with three flautas from the taco shop. The sclae hasn't freaked out too much over it so maybe I can undo it today.

Enjoy the game! I'm going to try to watch at least some of it. Mini-Me has a strong dislike of football so we'll see. Maybe I can convince her that the commercials are worth it!
lizababe is offline   Reply With Quote