Old 01-20-2008, 11:20 AM   #241  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

YAY LYNN!!!!!!!!! Big Congrats! I can't wait to see that number....or something close to it.

I have been very POP!! and it is paying off. I started the, not eating after 5 (ish) rule again and have dropped a pound a day for 3 days! Not that I think I will keep losing a pound a day. but I sure see the weight loss soar when I don't eat after 5. I also try to eat my "dinner" amount of food at lunch and the supper is a lighter "lunch" amount. that seems to be helping too. If I get hungry in the evening I am convincing myself that that feeling is not hunger, it is fat burning. and the fat is crying out in pain because it is disappearing forever! helps me not eat in the evening.

I am so anxious to move my ticker. right now it is about 3 lbs for the week. but I will be a good girl and wait til tomorrow morning!

on a down note (at least for me) Friday night the front axle on our Tahoe broke. we had to call Onstar and have them tow it to the dealership. they said they wouldn't be able to look at it until Monday..... maybe, and won't be able to tell us if it will be covered under our extended warrenty or not. ..... Great.

better try to be productive!
happy weekend all!

Last edited by zambejaly5; 01-20-2008 at 11:22 AM.
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 02:43 PM   #242  
FBD/8-18-08

Gosh, just read through 5 pages! (good grief) Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
I'm spending the day with the family, ODS is at the bowling center working. We're going to be POOP this evening. DH enjoys his "off" day on Sundays since it's the only literal day off he gets, he also enjoys being off plan for one meal.
Okay, gotta go, he's cooking chicken for us for the start of the week and I need to get in there and help out.
Hugs,
Prazteam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 08:05 PM   #243  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Hey Pearl, good to see you!

I am going to be POP today. It is dinner time and I still have S,D,V,V,V. I can do this. I am doing this!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 08:19 PM   #244  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Congratulations Lyn! That is awesome reaching goal man I can't wait but I guess it will come soon enough.
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 09:33 PM   #245  
LAWL since 9/06

Hey there everyone,

Well I do plan to do a 5 day plateau breaker this week. It is much easier for me to accomplish during the week when I am at work that on weekends, when I am at home and do the run around. Wish me luck on that...

Everything has been well. I haven't lost any weight because I have been slacking so much. I haven't gained much, but not losing any either. I need to be back on track. I have 20# left and really need to reach it. I am going to need all your help as well as hubby.

Hope everyone is doing well. Seems like you are. I am going to get these kids ready for bed, so will check in with a WI tomorrow. Night all.

Liz
LizzyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 11:20 PM   #246  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Good luck with the plateu breaker Liz!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote