out of lites!

• I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what to have instead of the lites because I wont be able to buy any until Friday. I am on the blue plan. I would greatly appreciate any info. thanx
  • For the bars, I have been using south beach high protein cereal bars (my fav is peanut butter) and I just tried South Beach chocolate fudge meal bars. I like them too. I also use luna's.

Hope this helps.

Lynn
    LAWL franchise center
    total lost 62.5 lbs.
    Original goal of 50 lbs lost – achieved
    New goal to lose total of 65 lbs
  • I've been doing the Zone Advantage bars, they have higher protein and actually taste a little bit better than the lites.
  • i have been using luna bars this time around. i love them.
  • I am using the Luna bars too. But thanks other posts I've also purchased the South Beach bars.
  • Thanks so much you guys, I didn't want to mess myself up. I love this site makes me feel like I have sisters. I am new and hopfully I will get the hang of posting and stuff. I can get kind of lost in here.
  • I use Luna's too! I love Chocolate peppermint stick! And Peanut Butter cookie!
  • I've been using the South Beach cereal bars too.. They have fewer calories than the Zone Advantage bars and still have more protein than the LA bars. I used Zone Advantage until I found the SB bars..