I'm in trouble

• hello everyone!
    I joined LA in December 4th. I have lost 6lbs and 5.5 inches but over the holidays i gain all of it back. I feel so sad after trying so hard. I'm on plan 4 which is all food no lites.
    I'm now doing TO for two days, I hope and pray i can get back to where i was and more after this. I want to loose 20 lbs by March 18, the rate I'm going not sure if i can do this.
    Looking for some support.
    Thanks all .
  • Nal- You can definitely lose 20 lbs. by then if you put your mind to it. Hang out with us and share your challenges and your victories. We are all in the same boat. Together we CAN do this.
  • Nal... You can do it, but you have to be in the right "place" motivationally..

This diet works, but you CAN'T cheat at all.. You've got to be committed to do it, no matter the time of year or what people around you are eating.. My wife and I made it through the holidays last year while we were still fairly new to the plan.. It was extremely hard, but we remained focused and didn't lose any ground..

The reason you lost so much ground is that your body was still used to ingesting junky food and just added it back on as usual. Over the course of time during your WL phase, stabilizaton and maintenance, your body will eventually be able to reject most of any junky food you OCCASIONALLY eat, because you will have taken such good care of your body by eating the right foods.

You can do it!!! Post early and post often!!
  • You can definetly do it! It's a healthy amount to lose so you shouldn't have to starve yourself or do anything crazy. Just remember what got you going the first time and get excited about even small victories and results! Good Luck!!
  • Welcome Nal,
    You are here and we can help you. You have to believe that you can do it. Dan has given you some powerful info and I cannot say it any better than he has.

Take care,
    Lynn
    LAWL franchise center
    total lost 61.5 lbs.
    Current weight
    Original goal of 50 lbs lost – achieved
    New goal to lose total of 65 lbs
  • Thanks Lynn.. I appreciate it!
  • Nal- You can do this! My advice to you is to make make a list of the reasons you want to lose weight and post it where you will see it often. Add some pictures of you when you were thin, clothes that you want to wear, etc. Also, I think that it really helps to set up some rewards. For instance, a new shirt after 10 lbs., and haircut and color after 20, mani and pedi after 30, massage after 40, etc. Make it work for you. But most of all, be nice to yourself. You deserve to be at your ideal weight. You can definitely get yourself there.