3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   Just signed my LAWL contract (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/130361-just-signed-my-lawl-contract.html)

UrGonnaLoveMe 01-05-2008 09:34 PM

Just signed my LAWL contract

Hello everyone. I just signed a six week contract with LAWL. I am desparate to lose the 55lbs I've packed on over the last eight months (im a emotional eater :mad:). I am really hoping the plan works for me.

I am starting my takeoff tomorrow, and going to the center Monday evening for my menu plan and and to stock up on essential products.

With that said, what should I definately buy and what can I substitute with less expensive products? The pills, the snacks, the meals? I am afraid I will not be stay on the plan unless I am able to find alternatives to the expensive products sold at the center.

Any help you can give would mean alot to me. Thanks guys and gals:)

Debbie24 01-05-2008 10:09 PM

Definitely dont buy any pills or as much as they pressure you to buy the lites they are very expensive and in my opinion you should not buy them. You can substitute Luna bars or if you want you dont have to do the bars at all. I'll warn you that the bars are about $11-$14 a box (from what i remember) and you need 2 boxes a week for your weightloss & stabilization weeks then 1box a week for 1yr of maintenance which means alot of $$$$. The plan does work tho. Once you get going there are a bunch of different things you can substitute for the take off juice. GL on TO!!

Edited to add: i never bought any snacks, soups, smoothies etc.

jewel659 01-06-2008 08:39 PM

Hi, we are almost in the same boat. LOL!!! I am near Atlanta and I have to lose 55 more pounds, too. I just joined as well. I decided not to use the LA Lites, the supplements, or the other snacks. I decided to do the program with eating real food. Also, I found the Hollywood diet drink at Wal-Mart today. I will use it at the end of my 1st 4 weeks. It cost $14 as opposed to $32. The nutrition and ingredient label looks essentially the same.
Good luck.

Tuesday Cool 01-07-2008 09:03 AM

You do not need to buy anything. This plan is really about lifestyle change. Those things will be crutches at best money drains at worst.
Go to costco and buy the fish oil supplements, the sugar free calcium chews (or use Tums per my doctor). Take the food option and skip the bars or try a substitute bar if you need sweets.
Our normal, natural diets should be vegetable based so stock up on veggies and learn to love them. Try to get some with each meal.
Good luck,

Repo girl 01-07-2008 09:31 AM

Welcome to the gang!

UrGonnaLoveMe 01-09-2008 06:49 PM

Thanks for all your help :hug: Went back today and didnt by any lites. Saved a bundle:carrot: I did cave and by the controltrim tablets, to get me through the rough patches - and the advanced 750...hoping it will kick me in gear.

Jewel659,
Looks like we are in the same boat:) But looks like you're kicking my butt. Congratulations on losing 10 pounds so quickly.

Thanks Again.